Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsenal point of view

the herd

Banned
Jan 21, 2013
??????
I can assure you I am who I say I am and if you wanted to pm me I will gladly show you with evidence of what a passionate and loyal fans am. As for Steve Gatting have know him for 37 years and he is Arsenal through and through.

??????
I can assure you I am who I say I am and if you wanted to pm me I will gladly show you with evidence of what a passionate and loyal fans am. As for Steve Gatting have know him for 37 years and he is Arsenal through and through.

Why the f*** would anyone give a shit who you are?

the herd

Banned
Jan 21, 2013
You tell me, read the post mate and you will see why I answered it the way I did. And do me a favour if you can't take banter and have to gutter talk ( I can go into that mode if you want) then do one

You tell me, read the post mate and you will see why I answered it the way I did. And do me a favour if you can't take banter and have to gutter talk ( I can go into that mode if you want) then do one

Oooooh. Touchy little gimp aren't you.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Yes had a beer with him last night and told him to do one and get out of our club

I find it astonishing that a big bad Arsenal boy is waffling away on a Brighton internet forum at lunch time on a Thursday.
I do feel for you in some way. Arsenal were once a real London Club, with real values, local talent and local owners. Now turned into an American $$$ making machine.

the herd

Banned
Jan 21, 2013
Just a few pointers lads, we do not want Kronke at our club and as for Usminov the jury is out on him, not a penny has been put into our club by either of these two billionaires .
It is a running Joke at Arsenal that when there are empty seats around the ground ( there are a lot more these days) the attendance still says 60,000 . This is because the tckts are purchased in advance ie through season tickets and people don't turn up for whatever reason. We would all like the attendance to be shown by how many go through the turnstiles . But as often happens at our club someone makes a decision and has no regard to fans having to take stick at work or in the press when the sea of empty seats contradicts the numbers printed.

the herd

Banned
Jan 21, 2013
Seeing as I start work in the early hours of the morning and run my own business I can make time when I have to and believe me I do not come on here for grief giving it or receiving it.
Expand on the American money making machine can you as I was not aware that he has put a penny into our club ( please see my post on this ) but then what would I know I'm only an Arsenal fan

Steve Gatting

Jan 23, 2013
Why the f*** would anyone give a shit who you are?

you seem like the yids of the south coast, you will know who we are from fri night to sunday lunch time, have a little wander down to the grand hotel if you want and i aint no bell boy either punk:

you seem like the yids of the south coast, you will know who we are from fri night to sunday lunch time, have a little wander down to the grand hotel if you want and i aint no bell boy either punk:

:bla:

Yep, you have reafirmed my initial suspicion that teenage armchair gooners are in fact all tossers.

Ta.

Jan 30, 2008
do yourself a favour and wind your neck in , showing yourself up :facepalm:

Last edited:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I suspect you may have seen my good friend Gus (not that one!)...I suspect he is not considered photogenic.

Absolutely top bloke, my old near-neighbour at Withdean. With him and his mate, you couldn't have had many better people to sit close to and have an Albion-related natter with. That man should have a medal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here