Arrogance of Arsenal plastics

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

the herd

Banned
Jan 21, 2013
The old ones are the best ones that ones about 20 years old is that the best you have got ??
I will save mine up until I get a decent one that's funny to respond to

the herd

Banned
Jan 21, 2013
Yes I am an example, mind you if you wait until Saturday you will see a lot worse examples than me around.

the herd

Banned
Jan 21, 2013
How would you know mate ? Ever been ? and if you had you would understand that every ground in the country suffers with the home ground syndrome yes even yours. Judge us at the match Saturday when you will see real Arsenal fans paying real money £28 and not the extortionate prices that stop us real fans from going to home matches.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
I travelled up there myself but not just because it was Liverpool, that was more because it was a premiership club in the FA cup and away days like that don't come round too often. I appreciate they're bigger than Stoke, WBA, QPR etc, but they're not a big club in the scheme of things, or certainly nowhere near as big as their fans think they are.

If we were playing City, United or Chelsea we'd 100% sell as many tickets as we did for Liverpool

In your opinion Liverpool aren't a big club but many would disagree.

In fact, your last statement supports that, assuming that City, United or Chelsea are big clubs.

How would you know mate ? Ever been ? and if you had you would understand that every ground in the country suffers with the home ground syndrome yes even yours. Judge us at the match Saturday when you will see real Arsenal fans paying real money £28 and not the extortionate prices that stop us real fans from going to home matches.

Did you manage to get a stream last night?

the herd

Banned
Jan 21, 2013
This is probably the best response on here and I thank you for putting across what I have been doing for many seasons now when chatting to opposing fans. I feel for the gooners at your place as I know many like that and I'm in a similar situation, much preferring an away game these days.
http://www.wherehasourarsenalgone.co.uk/

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
So you're saying that those sort of numbers or more , wouldn't have tracvelled for utd, city or chelsea ?

I travelled up there myself but not just because it was Liverpool, that was more because it was a premiership club in the FA cup and away days like that don't come round too often. I appreciate they're bigger than Stoke, WBA, QPR etc, but they're not a big club in the scheme of things, or certainly nowhere near as big as their fans think they are.

If we were playing City, United or Chelsea we'd 100% sell as many tickets as we did for Liverpool

I never said Liverpool were a bigger draw than Arsenal, Chelsea, Utd, City etc. You were saying that Liverpool isn't a big game anymore, and actually compared them as similar to playing Villa or Forest. I simply pointed out that selling out a 6000 allocation for a later Sunday afternoon kick off suggests they are still up there as a big game in the minds of most football fans.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Gave me an out lol sounds like you were trying to do me a favour (not) Joey Deacon :bla:
You have picked on the wrong fan ere mate if you want to be a cyber warrior then carry on and you will be getting no sleep. With a name you use with the word freak out in it there's no suprise you sound a bit of a head the ball.

Just how are you going to stop me from sleeping ? thats rather an odd comment

Who is the cyber worrier with that post ?

As you also said in your first post " I will be at the match on Daturday"

Will you be with your mummy and daddy ?

the herd

Banned
Jan 21, 2013
If you want pm me and I will give you my number and we can meet . And as I've been corrected before by the Brighton School teacher I will say its warrior not worrier. By the fact that I can be on the computer all day as its a part of my job you would get no sleep if you kept replying to my comments.
The calls yours mate

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003

Err...no. Present on Saturday will be the Arsenal fans who pay the most at the Emirates, boxholders and such like, and who have squealed about how much money they pay until they get a ticket from the allocation. And yes, I have been, and I know exactly how it works for in-demand away games that would sell out (same for Champions League matches).

the herd

Banned
Jan 21, 2013
Well take it from me there will be more working class supporters like myself at your ground tomorrow than you might think . As often happens when you get a bigger allocation of tickets through word of mouth you can get tickets where normally you would struggle. And back to my main point judge us as fans on the day of the game not by comments on here or what you hear

If you want pm me and I will give you my number and we can meet . And as I've been corrected before by the Brighton School teacher I will say its warrior not worrier. By the fact that I can be on the computer all day as its a part of my job you would get no sleep if you kept replying to my comments.
The calls yours mate

Pwopa nawty.

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
Well take it from me there will be more working class supporters like myself at your ground tomorrow than you might think . As often happens when you get a bigger allocation of tickets through word of mouth you can get tickets where normally you would struggle. And back to my main point judge us as fans on the day of the game not by comments on here or what you hear

You have completely missed the entire point that this thread is making. There are plenty of .. lets call them tossers... who live in Sussex (and probably all over the country) who "support" Arsenal, Liverpool, Man Utd & Chelsea. Their "support" consists of watching on TV and being generally dismissive of any team or supporter that is outside the top half of the Premier league.

The OP made the point that in his circle of friends/colleagues Arsenal "fans" of this type are by far the most prevalent. You cannot confirm or deny this as you dont know him or his friends. So why you feel the need to carry on your bizarre "my club is bigger than yours" nonsense, is frankly beyond me.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Working class supporter like yourself, I thought you owned your own buisness ?

PM you, why ? do you fancy going toe to toe ?

Listen, you win.

I am keyboard warrior and I am truely sorry if I have offended you, you obviously are far more passionate than me. If the truth be known you scare me so much I think I have pissed myself.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
The calls yours mate
:yawn: your boring me now
Well done if your a palace fan gone fishing you've caught Few if your not and you are an Arsenal chap you come across as very arrogant and billy big Bollox coming on her thinking your a big fish in a little pond just coz your support Arsenal and were just little ol Brighton
And if people dare to question you , you wanna pm them for a meet up to push your weight around sorry chap were not at school anymore and it's not the 70s or 80s
So to coin a phrase in your little world "JOG ON "

the herd

Banned
Jan 21, 2013
You have completely missed the entire point that this thread is making. There are plenty of .. lets call them tossers... who live in Sussex (and probably all over the country) who "support" Arsenal, Liverpool, Man Utd & Chelsea. Their "support" consists of watching on TV and being generally dismissive of any team or supporter that is outside the top half of the Premier league.

The OP made the point that in his circle of friends/colleagues Arsenal "fans" of this type are by far the most prevalent. You cannot confirm or deny this as you dont know him or his friends. So why you feel the need to carry on your bizarre "my club is bigger than yours" nonsense, is frankly beyond me.
I suppose I should of realised Paddy by name Paddy by nature . If as you say " his circle of friends" how on earth can a judgement be made on Arsenal fans as we are talking about 2/3 maybe a few more people which would contribute to about 0.000000000000000000001 of the Arsenal fans who support the club.
I have mates who support other clubs especially Chelsea but I do not judge there fans on a few mates.
What I can confirm is that is a crazy way to compare football fans.
The word bizarre meaning outlandish, freaky, eccentric, flakey etc does not apply to my comments which were meant to be taken As they should be "in the right context "

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports