Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arrogance of Arsenal plastics

the herd

Banned
Jan 21, 2013
Oh wow that means I better take a big hanky to the match then to wipe my face, although I doubt I will have ten coffees for you to spit in. Oh hang on you will be watching it via streaming or something wont you. For the record I dont give a shit about your history or your club no more than you do ours, so do yourself a favour and maybe lets end this here and now with may the best team win.

Ps it is Tossers not Tosses
Thank you for the correction in pronunciation Sir can I sit back down now . And I'll be there along with a lot more like me and yes may the best team win as long it's the Arsenal ( the team with the history)

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I'll be there along with a lot more like me and yes may the best team win as long it's the Arsenal ( the team with the history)

I gave you an out, with the may the best team win......

Its not a pronunciation, it was a spelling mistake, or maybe thats just how you talk in North London !

You are just showing your true Arsenal arrogant colours now.....

For you information ALL football clubs have a history....

Your a right Joey Deacon...

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
image.jpg

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Form is temporary mate class isn't and that is what The Arsenal have in abundance as you will find out on Saturday

If you are an example of said class I think you are proving yourself wrong.

Lovecake

Jul 23, 2011
If you win the European club and domestic league multiple times, I think it's fair to call yourself a big club, in retrospect or present.

I wouldn't class Liverpool as a big club these days in the same way I wouldn't call Villa or Forest a big club even though they've both won the European cup. I doubt many european sides get excited by a visit from Liverpool in the way they do with United, Chelsea and City. I'm not denying they've got a good history but I'm far more excited about playing Arsenal in the FA cup this year than I was Liverpool last year. Obviously just my opinion and I don't doubt many will disagree

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I wouldn't class Liverpool as a big club these days in the same way I wouldn't call Villa or Forest a big club even though they've both won the European cup. I doubt many european sides get excited by a visit from Liverpool in the way they do with United, Chelsea and City. I'm not denying they've got a good history but I'm far more excited about playing Arsenal in the FA cup this year than I was Liverpool last year. Obviously just my opinion and I don't doubt many will disagree

Probably the 6000 that travelled to Anfield for a late Sunday kick off for starters...

Lovecake

Jul 23, 2011
No need to come to my defence mate as its not needed. Facts are that money cannot buy you history which is why your club will never be bigger than The Arsenal . Take away the Rusky and you would be where you belong halfway down the table.
You have the cheek to say the highbury library lol it rhymes that's all mate our fans make your fans look like choir boys . There fickle and don't know how to get behind a team as all they can do is moan moan moan .
If you were at Wembley when you beat us in the semi of the cup you could hear a pin drop in your end. It was the same in the fa cup final . Your club has no class we have plenty and remember form is temporary class is permanent. Unlike your club when your Rusky benefactor goes and you're down battling relegation ( again) we will back winning trophies again.

Haha your fans make us look like choir boys. You play at a stadium famed for it's complete lack of atmosphere

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
...and yes may the best team win as long it's the Arsenal ( the team with the history)

Feel free to send your history out onto the pitch to play the game for you, sir. ;o)

Two Gooners at my workplace - one's a season ticket holder, the other was but has been priced out of it. When I was looking at the Arsenal website for a bit of build-up to this one, I hadn't realised they were playing West Ham first and they were only really previewing that one. I noticed there were tickets on 'General Sale' for both West Ham and Liverpool, so I thought I'd have a look - I quite often take in London games if we're not playing. Found odd, single seats dotted about the Emirates for both games. Cheapest ticket available (literally the very back row of the top tier) for Liverpool? £94. Cheapest for West Ham? £126. That's one hundred and twenty six quid, for a typical League game.

I realise these are the last few seats in the expensive areas, and doubtless for Cat A games, but for f***'s sake. It's a miracle they're still selling that place out at those prices, with no immediate prospect of silverware to justify it, during a recession as well. Anyway, my point (finally) - my workmate who's been priced out used to go every week, for thirty years. He now watches on TV or streams the games, because he simply hasn't got that sort of money. So let's not be too quick to call their support plastic - it could be some of us, one day, if we do get into the top flight.

Lovecake

Jul 23, 2011
Probably the 6000 that travelled to Anfield for a late Sunday kick off for starters...

I travelled up there myself but not just because it was Liverpool, that was more because it was a premiership club in the FA cup and away days like that don't come round too often. I appreciate they're bigger than Stoke, WBA, QPR etc, but they're not a big club in the scheme of things, or certainly nowhere near as big as their fans think they are.

If we were playing City, United or Chelsea we'd 100% sell as many tickets as we did for Liverpool

the herd

Banned
Jan 21, 2013
Gave me an out lol sounds like you were trying to do me a favour (not) Joey Deacon :bla:
You have picked on the wrong fan ere mate if you want to be a cyber warrior then carry on and you will be getting no sleep. With a name you use with the word freak out in it there's no suprise you sound a bit of a head the ball.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here