Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arrogance of Arsenal plastics

the herd

Banned
Jan 21, 2013
Mr Soprano that's choice coming from someone with a name of a gangster. Do yo walk about with spats on and wear braces ? Yes I agree it does get boring when all you can come out with is dross in reply to my small piece of banter. Yes I have been fishing and caught a few tiddlers .im not arrogant and although I might have big gonads ( the misses might disagree) the difference between banter and some small fish pouting two shades of crap is the difference between respect and disrespect. If you happened to look at a few of my posts I have no problem with chatting to any Brighton fan who can hold a conversation unlike one or two no names mentioned

EIE

Jan 23, 2013
Hope you lot have built a new station, the last time i saw it in 88 it was glowing a little :smokin:

Mr Soprano that's choice coming from someone with a name of a gangster. Do yo walk about with spats on and wear braces ? Yes I agree it does get boring when all you can come out with is dross in reply to my small piece of banter. Yes I have been fishing and caught a few tiddlers .im not arrogant and although I might have big gonads ( the misses might disagree) the difference between banter and some small fish pouting two shades of crap is the difference between respect and disrespect. If you happened to look at a few of my posts I have no problem with chatting to any Brighton fan who can hold a conversation unlike one or two no names mentioned

Pwopa nawty.

If you want respect don't come on a forum of a team your about to play patronising us with "Your biggest game at The Amex" bollocks.

It's just not, as much as you'd like it to be it simply isn't.

EIE

Jan 23, 2013
Sounds like you should be supporting West Ham! Anyway, enjoy the game. be gentle with us and if you keep your pants on, we'll be gentle with you.

Cheers Mary, very considerate of you. Dont believe I'll need to be looking over my shoulder this weekend though.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Christ youve got some Toby's on here

My knees are knocking now..... that casual use of cockney rhyming slang has cut me to the core ..... I advise everyone to break out their comedy pearly king suits and go undercover on Saturday.... better safe than sorry.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Hope you lot have built a new station, the last time i saw it in 88 it was glowing a little :smokin:

Had you all had Ready Brek before you came down then?

Ahhhhhhh. How sweet. :kiss:

My knees are knocking now..... that casual use of cockney rhyming slang has cut me to the core ..... I advise everyone to break out their comedy pearly king suits and go undercover on Saturday.... better safe than sorry.

A must read before Saturday.

The-Ultimate-Cockney-Geezer-s-Guide-to-Rhyming-Slang-9780091927486.jpg

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Arsenal fans aren't cockneys, they're foppish North London Hooray Henry's, probably prefer Rugger as well.

the herd

Banned
Jan 21, 2013
whoaaaaaaaaa slow down and rewind oh he who cannot read patronising ? i dont think so, read back on my posts, ill only get nawty as you put it when i come across knobs. And not wanting to make you look stupid as it is your forum most of your fans are saying its the biggest or one of the biggest

whoaaaaaaaaa slow down and rewind oh he who cannot read patronising ? i dont think so, read back on my posts, ill only get nawty as you put it when i come across knobs. And not wanting to make you look stupid as it is your forum most of your fans are saying its the biggest or one of the biggest

l.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here