Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arrogance of Arsenal plastics

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
He had told me what he looked like.

We arranged to meet outside certain public toilets , which only made me feel sillier as some people from work walked past and ask what i was doing , ridiculous.
:safeway:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Listen Walter Mitty, I was there that night, were you?..the Arsenal took over, but didn't 'invade'.... they paid to get in like everyone else, stood at the East side of the North stand, started singing a song or two, then were separated after a few minor scuffles, nothing full scale, by normal coppers, not the effin riot squad.

It was a case of overcrowding, not a deliberate hoolie attempt to take over...the corner was full, the rest went in where they could..... don't give me this invasion crap.

...and it was pissing down, really pissing down.

really I remember one evening game( although it may have been a saturday), when a whole host of them charged into the north stand and Brighton fans scattered....we were in the east and a gang of around 200 arsenal hoolies ran past us and climbed over the fence in the north east corner and joined in....I think the police managed to separate the two sets around the middle of the North stand and it stayed like that durinmg the game with a few skirmishes...all kicked off outside after the game I recall.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here