Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Are we still worrying about WBA, Sheff Utd and Fulham's results?

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Go on, explain this one further.

I mean it's possible clearly. It's more likely I'd say that heads drop and they can't even maintain their current ppg.

I don't think it's impossible (maybe about a 10% chance) that we've got enough already

Fulham could easily be just 2 points behind us before our game against Palace. They also have 4 very winnable matches coming up.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
If Fulham win their game in hand they’re 5 points back. It’s ridiculous hubris if you’re not paying attention to them at this stage.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Fulham could easily be just 2 points behind us before our game against Palace. They also have 4 very winnable matches coming up.[/QUOT

And just as easy could lose both and we beat palace and it’s 11 points

Delicious - you know, it’s funny - BUT I think I’d rather be in OUR position.

Lol - teams will occasionally win... that’s almost certain. Make no mistake, however, Everton were truly woeful tonight.

Ethelwulf

Apr 6, 2020
West Worthing
If Fulham win their game in hand they’re 5 points back. It’s ridiculous hubris if you’re not paying attention to them at this stage.

We are on the way up I let teams like palace and Newcastle worry about Fulham . Burnley and us will finish closer to mid table than the bottom 3

HalfaSeatOn

Mar 17, 2014
North West Sussex
Fulham have been playing well for a while now. Defensively sound. Just had a dose of Brightonitus in the final third but could be in recovery on tonight’s performance. I’ll definitely be giving Burnley v Fulham a viewing on Wednesday.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo

I think they could stay up, yes certainly but not at our expense. That’s not hubris, I’m basing it on current form... surely that counts for something ?!?

Let’s see Fulham go six unbeaten... soon to be seven btw.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Delicious - you know, it’s funny - BUT I think I’d rather be in OUR position.

Lol - teams will occasionally win... that’s almost certain. Make no mistake, however, Everton were truly woeful tonight.

Of course you're right, we're in a good position I was just reacting to tonight's result and explaining why I'm in the "worrying about WBA, sheff utd and Fulham result" camp.

barmyarmy

Banned
Feb 6, 2021
Yes 100%. 3 Winnable games coming up for Fulham. We are still very much in a relegation fight at the moment. West brom are done and dusted, could be anyone of Fulham, Us, Newcastle or Burnley to drop.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
I want Fulham to stay up, cracking club, good manager and fun fans, but not at our expense.

We just need to beat Palace!

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Of course you're right, we're in a good position I was just reacting to tonight's result and explaining why I'm in the "worrying about WBA, sheff utd and Fulham result" camp.

Yep - we’re not safe and nor will we be until we hit 38 minimum, but based on our current form and (more importantly) genuine fight I see us hitting 40 again ... not time to step off but I think we’ll do it irrespective of Fulham’s potential revival.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Just watched the Everton v Fulham game really impressed with Fulham keep on like that and they could well stay up

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
The next few games both Fulham and us can drag Palace right into the relegation battle. If Fulham win the 3 games and we beat Palace and West Brom, it could get very interesting indeed. We need to win both games though otherwise we are the ones in trouble.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Yep - we’re not safe and nor will we be until we hit 38 minimum, but based on our current form and (more importantly) genuine fight I see us hitting 40 again ... not time to step off but I think we’ll do it irrespective of Fulham’s potential revival.

I agree, I dont feel like we'll be relegated I just felt like it was too soon to be writing off all of the bottom 3 hence why I was still worrying about their results.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here