Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are Kids getting worse?

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Not all kids are little shits, but the difference is that they are brought up differently. Membership of a football team or other organised group tends to imply a sense of responsibility on the part of the parent or the child. They like to "belong". Unfortunately, belonging also includes belonging to little gangs.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Uncle Spielberg said:
Bulger killers what did they get, regular jollies to the seaside, a new identity and state assistance for the rest of their lives :censored:

One of them now lives in one of the best places to live in the UK, Royal Deeside at the cost of the taxpayer, according to one of Scotlands finest Sunday newspapers and hasnt changed by all accounts (aledgedly)

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Rougvie said:
One of them now lives in one of the best places to live in the UK, Royal Deeside at the cost of the taxpayer, according to one of Scotlands finest Sunday newspapers and hasnt changed by all accounts (aledgedly)

Bet the other one is in Hastings, wouldn't be the first child killer to be re-house there

Why is it all kids of that age group (14/15) are ALL chavs as well? Is it like, the law now or something? They all go out dressed in matching sportswear and baseball caps causing trouble and having sex on park benches and shit, when I was that age I was still reading Roy of the Rovers and rollerblading, I had to be in by 10 on Summer nights. Can't help but feel I missed out :(

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
Why is it all kids of that age group (14/15) are ALL chavs as well? Is it like, the law now or something? They all go out dressed in matching sportswear and baseball caps causing trouble and having sex on park benches and shit, when I was that age I was still reading Roy of the Rovers and rollerblading, I had to be in by 10 on Summer nights. Can't help but feel I missed out :(

:lolol: :clap:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:

As a man soon to be a father im sure you can make it up on your child

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
I overheard my bus driver receiving a report from HQ the other night that three 12-year-olds were stoning cars and buses. FFS, makes me mad.

I'm nearly 33 now, and I wonder how much MY generation is to blame for delinquents: many of these scrotes have parents that are my age or a touch older.

Am I naive in believing that if I was a dad right now I wouldn't be letting my kids out at 10pm to stone passing cars?

:angry: :angry:

Last edited:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
eastlondonseagull said:
I overheard my bus driver receiving a report from HQ the other night that three 12-year-olds were stoning cars and buses. FFS, makes me mad.

I'm nearly 33 now, and I wonder how much MY generation is to blame for delinquents: many of these scrotes have parents that are my age or a touch older.

Am I naive in believing that if I was a dad right now I wouldn't be letting my kids out at 10pm to stone passing cars?

:angry: :angry:

maybe they're the kids of the argie national team?

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
The blame lies with the do-gooders who have continually fought against any sanctions and the legal profession who benefit financially from uncertainty and who deliberately undermine the police's authority.

Rant over

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
I think kids are getting worse by the day :down: i like the curfu that has been put in place in the five-ways area:lolol:

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
Why is it all kids of that age group (14/15) are ALL chavs as well? Is it like, the law now or something? They all go out dressed in matching sportswear and baseball caps causing trouble and having sex on park benches and shit

Agreed!:bowdown:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Our SPINELESS PC obsessed government dont exactly help matters tho do they ?

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Rougvie said:
Our SPINELESS PC obsessed government dont exactly help matters tho do they ?

unfortunately I think the Government has F all to do with it

when a child is born it knows very little, if its poorly educated by idiotic parents what do you expect. Parents are acountable, and
they need to be forcefully reminded of that.

theres no point in fining parents for poor child behaviour if theyre only on £30k a year benefits ! what yu need to do is put the kids into care for a few months and stop their benwefits . . .teach the kids the right thing and hit the lazy parents where it hurts !

Redhead

Jul 21, 2005
The Mighty 'ford
zefarelly said:

theres no point in fining parents for poor child behaviour if theyre only on £30k a year benefits ! what yu need to do is put the kids into care for a few months and stop their benwefits . . .teach the kids the right thing and hit the lazy parents where it hurts !

The face??? When i was 14 (not that long ago) it never crossed my mind to spend an evening throwing stones/abuse at cars/buses/war veterans. The blame lies squarely with the parents, stop their benefits and give the parents asbo's for not controlling there kids.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It is easy to respect a minutes silence, U14s Seaford Youth v ASC Strikers observed theirs at 10:30 before KO.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I would put much of the blame on parents. So many of them take the path of least resistance and don't instill diciplin in their kids. Many think it's the job of the kids' teachers and then then get snotty if a teacher so much as speaks to a child let alone gives then a good hiding. Frankly I don't care how facist I sound I believe that a lot of these little scum would have a very different outlook is they knew that coporal punishment on the aganda.

As far as National Service is concerned that's a non starter. The armed forces don't take just anybody anymore especially the 'challenged' ones as there's so much technology now it military is not for morons now.

Boot camps would be a damn good idea.

patcham seagulls

Jul 9, 2003
patcham
my 14 year old cousin's a great kid.
been through a difficult upbringing and despite wearing a hoody has shown no hint of getting nor wanting an asbo.
just quietly getting on with life, attempting to poison us all as he tries to become a chef.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here