Apparently done deals

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
If IF IF Murray were to go then he better be replaced by Charlie Austin.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
It's a bullshit rumour. The guy constantly makes stuff up on there. Noone might be at an advanced stage but the actual post is pure heresay.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
How in any way are these 'apparently done deals' ? Read the thread, it is lambasted all the way through.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Noone & Austin in with Murray out - I would take this.

But will it happen? So many rumours flying about.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
I don't hope we lose Murray. Murray is our one class striker- he needs to be paired with A N Other, not replaced by them.

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
I would be gutted to see Glenn go, but Austin would hardly be a poor replacement with the amount of goals he would bring to the team! However i do think Murray would play a larger contribution to the whole team, bringing other players in to the game etc. Not that i believe this rumour anyway

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
I can't see Murray wanting to leave as this club is so obviously going places, top of league one, moving into a new stadium etc..... For the same reasons it wouldnt be the end of the world Poyet leaving( not saying that he will/wants to). Even if he did go, we'd have a host of v.good managers applying. How many jobs outside the prem would look more attractive than us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports