Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone know the situation with Agustein?

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Why is everyone banging on about this bloke. JFC, Olandi and Stephens have all looked better than him in that position and crofts was lightyears ahead before he got injured.

He's shown touches of class but he doesn't work hard enough when we haven't got the ball, I suspect that's why he's nowhere near the team at the moment.
My guess is that we've got this player, clearly a talented one, that could possibly be a good addition to the first team, he's got lots of experience including playing in the Premier League. The guy is clearly on good wages too, but rather than paying football he spends his time tweeting photos of himself driving his flash motors and advertising his clothing site for the most exclusive labels in Miami. It would appear he doesn't give a toss, I find that rather frustrating.

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
Someone on another thread suggested that he won't play for the club again - not sure if it was just a guess or he knew something. The fact he isn't even in the squad for Hull suggests to me that he could be right. It's a shame as he clearly has quality but seems to be a luxury player that Oscar doesn't believe can be relied upon.

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
My guess is that we've got this player, clearly a talented one, that could possibly be a good addition to the first team, he's got lots of experience including playing in the Premier League. The guy is clearly on good wages too, but rather than paying football he spends his time tweeting photos of himself driving his flash motors and advertising his clothing site for the most exclusive labels in Miami. It would appear he doesn't give a toss, I find that rather frustrating.

Yep. You've also got to wonder about his agent (one that doesn't harangue him daily for being an arse) and his friends (ones that don't harangue him daily for being an arse). But we all know the an$w£r to that.

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

I'm glad someone shares my feelings.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Errrrrr ..............you don't have to follow him or bother reading them so where on earth is the problem except your own perception of one!!

See post above.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
for what is worth, yes the way that all clubs would deal with the situation would be pretty much the same thing with slight variances. Perhaps if you got of your high horse mcfat-fuc then you could read my VERY FIRST comment and I'm sure you'll find out what the situation would be.

Probably not going to respond from now, my side of the argument is there, I know I am right and really can't be bothered with an absolute twonk like yourself that no doubt has nothing better to do.

G'bye xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Of course you're not going to respond. Because you DO NOT know what the situation is. You've taken a wild stab at it, and then gone to tell us how knowledgeable and intelligent you are, you still haven't told us how every other club would deal with the situation, because despite your throw away guess comment in your first post that you refer to, you have no idea what the situation is, so how the **** do you know how every other club would deal with it?

With slight variances!!?!?!?!? You really are clutching at straws, and continue to post you're ill thought out shit. When are you going to stop posting your made up cliche crap?

I'm not a high horse, but there is so much shit written on here, don't go and get all defense when someone gets bored of it, and picks you up on it.

I see the name calling is back. What's the matter, don't like the fact someone has finally challenged your shit posts.

At least you haven't picked me up on grammar this time :tosser:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
If he doesn't feature tonight (and there is no suggestion he is injured) it must surely indicate a pretty catastrophic breakdown between the player and club

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
5 pages and nobody has actually answered the OP's question

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
If he doesn't feature tonight (and there is no suggestion he is injured) it must surely indicate a pretty catastrophic breakdown between the player and club

Can we loan him out somewhere then?

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
Retweeting questionable 18+ material when in a position he is in and where kids might follow him (as a football player, kids are likely to follow if they have twitter) like he did about 30 mins ago is stupid frankly...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here