Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone know the situation with Agustein?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Based on what??!!!!

Too many talking b0llocks on this site - as ever!

Perhaps a few ought to understand one of KAs latest tweets -
"Never judge someone without knowing the whole story. You may think you understand but you don't."

But that might take some thought and intelligence! !

I'm starting to find his tweets ****ing tedious. If he concentrated on his career as much as his Twitter account he might still be in the Prem.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
don't need to convince anyone anything tbf. This is a messaging board to give my own personal opinions, which I have done. My opinion.

Nice to know you don't give a shit about that, yet you question my knowledge? makes sense. Even still, sounds like you're getting a bit touchy yourself.

Stupid comment? Jesus Christ if you don't understand what I said that I can't wait to see your day job.

I've said, I don't know Kemy at all but I do know how professional football clubs work and how ALL managers would deal with a situation like this one. It really doesn't take a moron (although in this case perhaps it does) to figure out what I said. I NEVER SAID HE WAS A BAD TRAINER, JUST THAT HE COULD BE BETTER AS IN THE CASE OF ANY FOOTBALLER. PULLING HIS FINGER OUT, MEANING TRAIN HARDER AND BETTER. Bloody hell it doesn't take that much intelligence to work that one out.

and your last sentence, I am taking shit? Not quite sure about that as it doesn't make sense. Assuming you mean TALKING (see it has an 'L' in there) well like I say, it doesn't take an inside man to figure out the character of Kemy
Bit of a climb down there. Off course its your opinion. I was merely pointing out, that you based on your opinion on nothing. A Cliché, perhaps. My opinion is you were talking shit.

You now say you know how ALL professional clubs work, and how all their managers would deal with a situation like this?

So as you talk of intelligence, please explain how you know how all managers would deal like this. Do you know them all? Can you even name them all? Or is that just another one of your generalisations.

As you know how all professional clubs work, how are we dealing with the situation, in comparison to say how Manchester United, or Rochdale, or Crawley would deal with it.

After you explain that, and how you know how all football managers would deal with the situation, perhaps you would care to tell and the lovely ladies and gentlemen reading, exactly what the situation is?

And after that, perhaps you could explain why you didn't post this in the first place, instead of implying Kemy trains poorly (although you have tried to back track on that one).

And then we have the classic forum argument when someone is beaten.... spelling.... I missed out a "L" . WOW, I would have thought a man who keeps talking about intelligence could have worked that out without having to write a paragraph about it :tosser:

In the meantime, if you don't mind, I will stick with my assumption that you are in fact, STILL, talking shit.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Errrrrr ..............you don't have to follow him or bother reading them so where on earth is the problem except your own perception of one!!

I hear about them. This thread contains one, as do other threads. Friends mention them. If you take an interest in this player and why he is not succeeding, which is not unreasonable given I'm an Albion fan, they're unavoidable.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Would be interesting to hear the views of his previous clubs' supporters on Agustien. I've heard at least one slightly colourful tale about his time there from a Swans fan (regrettably unpublishable).

Shame Natterjack doesn't hang around these parts any more.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Would be interesting to hear the views of his previous clubs' supporters on Agustien. I've heard at least one slightly colourful tale about his time there from a Swans fan (regrettably unpublishable).

Shame Natterjack doesn't hang around these parts any more.

He is on twitter , you could always send him a DM.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Always thought he had a good pass in him and needs a run in the team. As for his fitness issues didn't he do a pre-season training regime just before Christmas to try and get him up to speed

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Why is everyone banging on about this bloke. JFC, Olandi and Stephens have all looked better than him in that position and crofts was lightyears ahead before he got injured.

He's shown touches of class but he doesn't work hard enough when we haven't got the ball, I suspect that's why he's nowhere near the team at the moment.

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
Bit of a climb down there. Off course its your opinion. I was merely pointing out, that you based on your opinion on nothing. A Cliché, perhaps. My opinion is you were talking shit.

You now say you know how ALL professional clubs work, and how all their managers would deal with a situation like this?

So as you talk of intelligence, please explain how you know how all managers would deal like this. Do you know them all? Can you even name them all? Or is that just another one of your generalisations.

As you know how all professional clubs work, how are we dealing with the situation, in comparison to say how Manchester United, or Rochdale, or Crawley would deal with it.

After you explain that, and how you know how all football managers would deal with the situation, perhaps you would care to tell and the lovely ladies and gentlemen reading, exactly what the situation is?

And after that, perhaps you could explain why you didn't post this in the first place, instead of implying Kemy trains poorly (although you have tried to back track on that one).

And then we have the classic forum argument when someone is beaten.... spelling.... I missed out a "L" . WOW, I would have thought a man who keeps talking about intelligence could have worked that out without having to write a paragraph about it :tosser:

In the meantime, if you don't mind, I will stick with my assumption that you are in fact, STILL, talking shit.

Ok mate. Find a hole, you know the rest :)

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Is he injured, or has he completely fallen out with the management? I know he's not exactly a prolific goalscorer but perhaps worth a go vs Hull on Monday if his attitude is right?

He is in huff because people keep spelling his name wrong!

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Ok mate. Find a hole, you know the rest :)
Strange comeback. I take you have nothing to add then. Would have thought with all your knowledge and intelligence, you could have come up with something better than that.

Thought you were so knowledgeable about the game and other clubs, you were going to tell us how they would all deal with the situation, and in fact what the situation they are dealing with is!

I am surprised.

So you started off talking shit.

Followed that up with more shit.

And then really laid a whopper before backing out.

I would find a hole, but I will wait until you're not around, as if you are anywhere near it will probably be filled with..... :shit::bla: :p

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
Strange comeback. I take you have nothing to add then. Would have thought with all your knowledge and intelligence, you could have come up with something better than that.

Thought you were so knowledgeable about the game and other clubs, you were going to tell us how they would all deal with the situation, and in fact what the situation they are dealing with is!

I am surprised.

So you started off talking shit.

Followed that up with more shit.

And then really laid a whopper before backing out.

I would find a hole, but I will wait until you're not around, as if you are anywhere near it will probably be filled with..... :shit::bla: :p

for what is worth, yes the way that all clubs would deal with the situation would be pretty much the same thing with slight variances. Perhaps if you got of your high horse mcfat-fuc then you could read my VERY FIRST comment and I'm sure you'll find out what the situation would be.

Probably not going to respond from now, my side of the argument is there, I know I am right and really can't be bothered with an absolute twonk like yourself that no doubt has nothing better to do.

G'bye xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
A few weeks ago he tweeted back to me that he wasn't happy at the Albion but he still wants the best for the club. I was polite to him and on a couple more occasions but I've stopped responding to him now. I don't know what's going on behind the scenes either way, so there's no point getting worked up or angry about him. I do think he needs to give his twitter account a rest though.
Oh and I do think he's a decent player, if he sorted his head out and knuckled down then I think he'd be top draw.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here