Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone know the situation with Agustein?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
His website seems to be a load of poo anyway. I can't quite see what the service or product is that he seems to be offering. Am I missing something?

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
Is he injured, or has he completely fallen out with the management? I know he's not exactly a prolific goalscorer but perhaps worth a go vs Hull on Monday if his attitude is right?

Likes the parties more than the football

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Coming up with shit? Try reading what I said Einstein. I said he needs to work hard on the training ground, just as any manager will say about a player. If you've played the game, you'd know that 👍. So if he isn't the best trainer and doesn't bust his balls each day in training (which yeah for what its worth I don't think he does) then it needs to get better. How else do you think the manager will decide to play him? As he wont see him any other way!

So perhaps gain a little bit of knowledge before you give a backhanded comment like than. Moron

Its simple, he needs to pull his finger out and work hard on the training ground.

Is exactly what you said Einstien. I've read it many times and its still says the same thing.

SO.

To say he needs to pull his finger out, suggests you are saying he is not pulling his finger out, and thus is not training hard. You then incredibly say that you don't think he does train hard (bust his balls) each day. So, I'll repeat, Out of interest, how do you know he's a poor trainer and doesn't work hard?

Or are you just putting two and two together and coming up with shit?

I think it is you need to gain a bit of knowledge before giving backhanded comments. I'd start by gaining knowledge on how he trains, or even how to type what you are thinking, before coming out with shit. I won't call you a moron. I'm most people can make up their own mind on that one :tosser:

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
I haven't got a clue how he trains etc, but given what he puts in his tweets you can't blame anyone on NSC from coming to certain conclusions about his attitude to the club.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
I don't get why he signed if he wanted to stay at Swansea so much. It's like a relationship when someone can't get over their ex and keeps mentioning them all the time and still expects to be spoilt.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Lazy, thinks he's a lot better than he is, poor attitude and mouths off on twitter. In other words, he's Dutch.

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
Is exactly what you said Einstien. I've read it many times and its still says the same thing.

SO.

To say he needs to pull his finger out, suggests you are saying he is not pulling his finger out, and thus is not training hard. You then incredibly say that you don't think he does train hard (bust his balls) each day. So, I'll repeat, Out of interest, how do you know he's a poor trainer and doesn't work hard?

Or are you just putting two and two together and coming up with shit?

I think it is you need to gain a bit of knowledge before giving backhanded comments. I'd start by gaining knowledge on how he trains, or even how to type what you are thinking, before coming out with shit. I won't call you a moron. I'm most people can make up their own mind on that one :tosser:

yeah pull his finger out and train HARDER. Are you suggesting he is the best trainer and can not possibly train harder? No. Like I said if you have EVER played at any level of football then you'd know that your manager would say the exact same thing to you.

Do I know about him training? No of course not, but one can make a fairly decent assumption that he isn't the best trainer due to his laid back attitude on the pitch. Its quite simple to be able to read a person like that. So yes I'd like to ask again....when did I say he doesn't train hard?

As for my knowledge on football, I think in my experience I have a pretty good idea about football and don't particularly take much interest on some random guy on a messaging board questioning my knowledge on football.

As for not calling me a moron, well I think using that emoticon like a clever boy you are, calling me a w*nker you're pretty much doing the same thing. Other people to make their own minds up? Well I have a couple of thumbs up on my comment, meaning people agree. I might also add that NO ONE has agreed with you so fair. So let me go one better for you........PRICK.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
yeah pull his finger out and train HARDER. Are you suggesting he is the best trainer and can not possibly train harder? No. Like I said if you have EVER played at any level of football then you'd know that your manager would say the exact same thing to you.

Do I know about him training? No of course not, but one can make a fairly decent assumption that he isn't the best trainer due to his laid back attitude on the pitch. Its quite simple to be able to read a person like that. So yes I'd like to ask again....when did I say he doesn't train hard?

As for my knowledge on football, I think in my experience I have a pretty good idea about football and don't particularly take much interest on some random guy on a messaging board questioning my knowledge on football.

As for not calling me a moron, well I think using that emoticon like a clever boy you are, calling me a w*nker you're pretty much doing the same thing. Other people to make their own minds up? Well I have a couple of thumbs up on my comment, meaning people agree. I might also add that NO ONE has agreed with you so fair. So let me go one better for you........PRICK.
You seem to be trying very hard to convince everyone that you are correct. All because some random guy on a message board pulled you up on your throw away comment.

Moron? Prick? I wonder what delight you'll come up with next. What a classy person you appear to be, just because someone disagrees with you. I suppose the next insult after those would be to call me Telford Seagull!

I don't give a shit of your knowledge or experience.

If you were that experienced or knowledgeable, you would not have made such a stupid comment to start with, or try and then argue your point to a "random" on a message board.

So you admit you do not now how he trains, you are making an assumption. That is what I pulled you up on.

Like I said before. You are in fact putting two and two together, and coming up with shit! When you know whether he trains hard or not, you can make such a comment. Better still, find out the actual reason why he is not in the squad. Until then, don't get your knickers in a twist, when someone asks you to explain your stereotypical internet forum throw away comments.

As for your direct question, "when did I say he doesn't train hard? "
Its simple, he needs to pull his finger out and work hard on the training ground.
Would imply you do not think he trains hard enough. And as you have admitted a couple of times, that you have no proof or knowledge of this, IMO you are taking shit.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Needs to spend less time acting like a 13 year old girl on twitter and more time concentrating on training.
I would imagine he uses twitter at home and it doesn't effect his training. However if he leaves training to make a tweet, or runs around the training pitch making tweets, then I see your point. For what its worth, I agree Kemy could do with leaving his twitter account alone for a while. I does him no favours. But effects his training? i don't think so. Do you? Really?

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
You seem to be trying very hard to convince everyone that you are correct. All because some random guy on a message board pulled you up on your throw away comment.

Moron? Prick? I wonder what delight you'll come up with next. What a classy person you appear to be, just because someone disagrees with you. I suppose the next insult after those would be to call me Telford Seagull!

I don't give a shit of your knowledge or experience.

If you were that experienced or knowledgeable, you would not have made such a stupid comment to start with, or try and then argue your point to a "random" on a message board.

So you admit you do not now how he trains, you are making an assumption. That is what I pulled you up on.

Like I said before. You are in fact putting two and two together, and coming up with shit! When you know whether he trains hard or not, you can make such a comment. Better still, find out the actual reason why he is not in the squad. Until then, don't get your knickers in a twist, when someone asks you to explain your stereotypical internet forum throw away comments.

As for your direct question, "when did I say he doesn't train hard? " Would imply you do not think he trains hard enough. And as you have admitted a couple of times, that you have no proof or knowledge of this, IMO you are taking shit.

don't need to convince anyone anything tbf. This is a messaging board to give my own personal opinions, which I have done. My opinion.

Nice to know you don't give a shit about that, yet you question my knowledge? makes sense. Even still, sounds like you're getting a bit touchy yourself.

Stupid comment? Jesus Christ if you don't understand what I said that I can't wait to see your day job.

I've said, I don't know Kemy at all but I do know how professional football clubs work and how ALL managers would deal with a situation like this one. It really doesn't take a moron (although in this case perhaps it does) to figure out what I said. I NEVER SAID HE WAS A BAD TRAINER, JUST THAT HE COULD BE BETTER AS IN THE CASE OF ANY FOOTBALLER. PULLING HIS FINGER OUT, MEANING TRAIN HARDER AND BETTER. Bloody hell it doesn't take that much intelligence to work that one out.

and your last sentence, I am taking shit? Not quite sure about that as it doesn't make sense. Assuming you mean TALKING (see it has an 'L' in there) well like I say, it doesn't take an inside man to figure out the character of Kemy

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Sorry but it is very clear that the guy has talent. He is very creative but sometimes lacks that killer ball, he is very skillfull and to be honest I'd be pissed off if I was him as it is clear that we need more of an attacking threat in midfield and him sitting there unable to do anything about it clearly frustrates him as he knows he has the ability to make a difference. I would much rather us bring Kemy on instead of Obika.

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th
I know he's tweeted that he's not happy here and is missing Swansea, If that's how he feels then he can bog off as he's a waste of valuable wages and we don't need players like that.

Shock! Horror! Footballer not happy at not playing football!
The ONE tweet that I'm aware of said that he was 'missing Swansea' and whilst maybe indicating being a tad unhappy at not getting game time did not actually say he was unhappy at the Albion per se.

As for being a 'waste of valuable wages' he is cover and if it wasn't Kemy getting the dough it would be someone else getting those 'valuable wages'!

Last edited:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Another player that did ok everywhere but here.You can't always blame the player.

Seems a bit of a journeyman to be honest and has never really settled or made his mark anywhere.

As for Dobbie, he is still crap, slow and lazy if his performance for Blackpool against us is anything to go by. There's a reason he didn't even make Palace's 25 man squad.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Another player that did ok everywhere but here.You can't always blame the player.

I'm not sure Dobbie has done well everywhere. His CV is pretty ordinary the highlight being a purple patch of a few games to help Blackpool to promotion. Not sure he did a great deal when he went to Palace and sine he's been back at Blsckpool was openly critical of Ince and still hasn't really shone since he left from what I can see.

Agustien has hardly had an outstanding career. He seems to have been brilliant in his early days but since then has had a number of seemingly unsuccessful loans. i suspect he's been tried for his "potential" more often than not and come up short.

I'm far more inclined to blame the player than the club or management team, not that I'm blaming anyone for anything

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
I get the feeling we might not see Kemy on the pitch in an Albion shirt again. Great shame but clearly something has happened off the pitch. After the Reading cup game i thought he would be a regular.

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
I would of liked to see him a bit more to be honest. But some of his performances he looks not bothered.

Just had a peek on his twitter and got some photos of him in a shisha bar and some quote about not knowing the full story. Or I am reading to much into it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here