Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone know the situation with Agustein?

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th
Attitude problem

Based on what??!!!!

Too many talking b0llocks on this site - as ever!

Perhaps a few ought to understand one of KAs latest tweets -
"Never judge someone without knowing the whole story. You may think you understand but you don't."

But that might take some thought and intelligence! !

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
Based on what??!!!!

"Never judge someone without knowing the whole story. You may think you understand but you don't."

I said this on the previous page but didn't know if I was reading to much into it. I would like to see him get a run/given a few games starting.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I would of liked to see him a bit more to be honest. But some of his performances he looks not bothered.

Just had a peek on his twitter and got some photos of him in a shisha bar and some quote about not knowing the full story. Or I am reading to much into it.

He doesn't do himself any favours by body language and other tweets ..maybe he will get a run out tomorrow

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
He doesn't do himself any favours by body language and other tweets ..maybe he will get a run out tomorrow

I know what you mean, it's like he seems disinterested. His first few games he was getting angry if he didn't get a pass. I know sounds silly but because he was a premier league player it seems like he thinks he is better. (My opinion)
But I would really like to see him get a run out. Maybe playing in front of the midfield and just behind ulloa. Hopefully he gets game time tomorrow.

Is it on tele tomorrow night?

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
Lots of speculation but one thing is for certain, Swansea don't miss him as much he misses them. Unrequited love?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I know what you mean, it's like he seems disinterested. His first few games he was getting angry if he didn't get a pass. I know sounds silly but because he was a premier league player it seems like he thinks he is better. (My opinion)
But I would really like to see him get a run out. Maybe playing in front of the midfield and just behind ulloa. Hopefully he gets game time tomorrow.

Is it on tele tomorrow night?

exactly as i feel...and you would have thought tomorrow evening would be tailor made for him...if he doesn't get even on the bench...well that will tell its own story

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think that he has tremendous ability and vision and would expect him to feature at Hull but if not perhaos there are problems that we on here can only speculate on.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
there will always be managers who will not pick players because of attitude few off the top of my head with attitude problems Roy Keene, Joey Barton, but I must say like them or not they would be the first on any team sheet for me.
my last message for any player like this would be get out there and do a job
I really do not know what Kemmi has done to upset whoever but he really has not been given his chance
some one picked him out of the crowd to play for us
play him give him that chance or its a waste of money keeping him
would love to see him play tomorrow and play well

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
Obviously we don't know what goes on behind the scenes, but personally I think he could offer us something different, and be a useful player for us. On the other hand, I would happily see anybody who posts trite, 'inspirational' quotes on the internet imprisoned without trial, so I'm a bit torn on this one.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I think he is a luxury player. Potentially good, but plays for himself and not the team, from what I've seen. Rarely tracks back.....

However, if we are playing Lopez centrally, you could just as easily do the same with Agustein.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Err i believe on twitter he was tweeting at 3.30am on a matchday. Says it all really.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Based on what??!!!!

Trust me

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
This seasons Dobbie?

I've said this on an earlier thread , you don't really get to know what the player is like until they're here and Swansea have sold us duds in the past apart from Orlandi.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here