Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Any one else still absolutely buzzing?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Can’t stop thinking about it and what we need for Europe ❤️

I’m not always Albion positive (47 years of hurt 😀), but I’m pretty sure we’ll make top 7. RDZ has created a winning machine.

The Betfair odds are clear, last time I looked. LFC and us competing for 5th, Spuds and Villa for 7th.

Last edited:

Jul 7, 2003
Like @Stat Brother I've raised the bat for my half century and I'm usually one of those who forgets about a game - good or bad - very quickly.

Couldn't get to sleep last night and ended up getting back out of bed. Turned on the TV to find the half hour highlights starting on Sky so watched again which didn't help. Finally went to bed about 2:30am.

Again, like @Stat Brother , I really need a nap now. Might have to get one of those Homer Simpson style ducks to make it look like I'm still online for work

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

est.83

Dec 6, 2003
Estonia
1683283499523.png

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
I have to code my daily hours to projects I work on, so @Bozza, please can you let me know the project code for NSC as I'll be on here all day soaking it all in
Haven't you got a default project, or bucket item which you can allocate time to? Something like 'Project time allocation'. That can take a lot of time that can.

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
I'm a software engineer and write code every day. Years ago I learnt that I write terrible code when drunk, hungover, tired, emotional or distracted. This means that on Tuesday I am going to have to fix the mess I am making today. Which is why the best thing I can do for my employers is to do as little as possible today. Good thing I am working from home.

Logic init?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I'm a software engineer and write code every day. Years ago I learnt that I write terrible code when drunk, hungover, tired, emotional or distracted. This means that on Tuesday I am going to have to fix the mess I am making today. Which is why the best thing I can do for my employers is to do as little as possible today. Good thing I am working from home.

Logic init?
You're also going to have to do nothing on Tuesday aren't you ?

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Got through the morning

Luckily my afternoon meetings for one won’t be too riveting

Looking forward to hearing Goldsteins excuses at 4pm on TS

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre
Finally went to bed at 0020hrs to rise at 0500hrs to guide a visiting Everton fan around my local patch to find Red-necked Nightjars for him. He met me and commiserated that we only drew last night - should have seen his face when I said 'didn't you watch to the end'? 'No', 'well you should have seen our 97th minute penalty'! He didn't believe me until he checked it on his phone......Made my morning (that and 2 RN Nightjars mating). He even asked if we would go easy on his team next Monday.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Yes.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Out walking with my wife this morning, we overtook another couple. He noticed my Seagulls cap, and commented on how well our team are doing. Turns out he’s a Spurs fan and his wife is a Villa fan, so I pointed out we’d overtaken them as well last night, before leaving them far behind.

Not only still buzzing, but milking it too. 🤣

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I went to Morrisons and got 8 cans of Elvis £8.00 (discount) before the game and well… you can guess. Couldn’t concentrate today at all…. Found 5/6?reasons to leave work after 1 1/2hrs
Haven’t really been able to come off my phone today. Too much to read and watch

GallodiMare

Apr 14, 2023
I'm fully retired and although I have much to do at home today, I shall be very very busy reading every report, watching every video clip, and reading every comment.......instead.

Anyone know if it is possible to see the whole match anywhere on the internet...? I'm out in the sticks here in France and streaming isn't an option.
Try this one

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I'm about to go out and properly celebrate, even with a Guinness hangover..

Reactions: cjd

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here