Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... šŸ˜Š

[Albion] Any one else still absolutely buzzing?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy šŸ•µļøā€ā™‚ļø
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Have to admit I've hardly slept and when I did I had some weird football related dream. Up earlier than I normally would be to walk the dog and I can still feel last night's adrenaline.

I haven't enjoyed a win so much since I can remember. Yes, it was nice to finally beat Palace but that was comparatively easy. To win with a last kick penalty against a team who'd beaten us on penalties and with a penalty taken after the final whistle in recent seasons was sweeeeet.

I'll probably just have calmed down by Monday.
This entitlement is not all its supposed to be :wink:

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Have to admit I've hardly slept and when I did I had some weird football related dream. Up earlier than I normally would be to walk the dog and I can still feel last night's adrenaline.

I haven't enjoyed a win so much since I can remember. Yes, it was nice to finally beat Palace but that was comparatively easy. To win with a last kick penalty against a team who'd beaten us on penalties and with a penalty taken after the final whistle in recent seasons was sweeeeet.

Feel you bud.

When it went to VAR review, the old ticker was pounding, to win the game with the last kick is double euphoria. You know if he scores, we win. There is no time to respond. Its not just a goal its the game.

Add to that double euphoria a lot of the injustice/heartache we've suffered v Man U when we've lost at the death.

And then the cherry on the icing as we all go Batshit crazy is seeing the life drain out of the Man U players faces, as they slump. That last kick pen is a dagger straight through their hearts, and I love seeing the agony on their faces!

For so many reasons, that sublimely taken penalty was heightened euphoria and the absolute scenes at the end where what we all live for as Albion fans.

F*** walking the dog, the job, or anything else today. That moment was being alive. And this is why we all love this incredible club.

UTA.

Hovegull

Nov 27, 2022
Freed from desire, mind and senses purified
Freed from desire
Na-na-na-na-na, na-na, na-na-na, na-na-na

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
IMG_7279.jpeg

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Was absolutely convinced when the ref was instructed to go to the screen that he would still stick with the his original decision (judging by how he responded during the game)

The wait for Mac to run up and hit it felt like an eternity but when the ball rippled the net absolute bedlam

Shame so many missed it!

Lack of sleep, lost voice and adrenaline, I feel hung over today despite only having a pint

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I'm fully retired and although I have much to do at home today, I shall be very very busy reading every report, watching every video clip, and reading every comment.......instead.

Anyone know if it is possible to see the whole match anywhere on the internet...? I'm out in the sticks here in France and streaming isn't an option.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I'm fully retired and although I have much to do at home today, I shall be very very busy reading every report, watching every video clip, and reading every comment.......instead.

Anyone know if it is possible to see the whole match anywhere on the internet...? I'm out in the sticks here in France and streaming isn't an option.
If you can get Sky Sports channels, there is 30 mins of highlights at 20.00 BST tonight (21.00 European time)

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Got home about 12 re-watched the game went to bed at 2 up at 7 to get the car in the garage for a service. Oh, and watched the highlights again.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Yep!

No sleep at all but feeling great! Canā€™t stop smiling and reliving it.

Couldnā€™t wait to tell the boys when they woke up, their reaction was another great moment!

When we were a winning machine at Withdean winter/spring 2011, I used to leave a note for my young lad to wake up to breaking the news.

Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Canā€™t stop thinking about it and what we need for Europe ā¤ļø

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here