Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any chance of the fans getting behind the team for the run in?

Watched it at home and thought atmo was poor,on talking to my son returning from the game he also thought it poor! Yes spurs was not a cracking atmo same as the bridge but is that a reason for us to be rubbish?:rolleyes:

- - - Updated - - -

i think last nights game was a tense one, the expectation from people to get to the play offs is having an effect on the atmosphere. The pressure was to get a result

Those are the games we need big support:thumbsup:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The atmosphere yesterday was fine. It seems that some people's barometer of "normal/acceptable" is the Donny match No. 1 in August 11. That is akin to expecting every New Year's Eve in London to be like the VE celebrations in May '45.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Tense game + non existent away support + dull first half = subdued atmosphere

Like it or not what happens on the pitch dictates the noise from the stands

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Watched it at home and thought atmo was poor,on talking to my son returning from the game he also thought it poor! Yes spurs was not a cracking atmo same as the bridge but is that a reason for us to be rubbish?:rolleyes:

- - - Updated - - -

Those are the games we need big support:thumbsup:

Maybe you should get along to the ground and make yourself heard instead of sitting at home watching it on the TV. I thought on the whole the support was good.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Coincidentally I've just been reading the Hull forum to read their thoughts from the game and this was the first post I read:

"The Amex is a fabulous stadium with great acoustics, first time in ages the home support has been that loud. Shame the stadium is so far out of the town centre."

The atmosphere at the Amex is great relatively speaking, us Brighton fans just have very high standards.
I think we are too reactive as fans.
When 'they' turn up in big numbers and sing x, we join in with our version and basically shout them down.

When 'they' don't turn up, neither do we.

Tuesday will be like a morgue, Charlton Tuesday will be rocking with pretty much exactly the same people.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I go to watch the footly, couldn't give a f*** about the noise level. Rather it was quiet to be honest.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Will we have a better atmosphere tonight????

Yes, because the coca cola kid will wind us up.

After that Burnley will be great as we owe them at AMEX.

May tail off a bit v Huddersfield, but then it's Palace and the run in.

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
Tense game + non existent away support + dull first half = subdued atmosphere

Like it or not what happens on the pitch dictates the noise from the stands

I switched on the Liverpool v WBA game last night about 60 minutes in & the atmosphere was flat. Fair enough the football was shit but the fans were tense and the away support were non existant. This is supposed to be Anfield stadium of great support. There's gonna be times when the atmosphere won't be great e.g 1st half of Hull & times when it's good e.g 2nd half v Hull.

P.S great seeing Liverpool lose by the way

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here