Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any chance of the fans getting behind the team for the run in?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Will you turn up,let alone stay beyond 85 mins...........thou leader!! :thumbsup:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Defo for rovers! taking a first timer to the amex in fact he don't like football!:rolleyes:

Could you come out of retirement,stay,maybe participate in a drink and show them how you did things in the 70's?

you might need wednsday off work to recover tho :moo:

- - - Updated - - -

Would be nice if there could be a bit of atmosphere in the west lower

throw toilet rolls down to annoy them into response,would look good too

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
I sit in front of 5 oldish guys in East stand ,and all they do from the moment they sit down is bloody moan .They hate Ashley Barnes with a passion and boo him when he comes on and when he gets the ball ,and they hate the way we play ie passing back retaining the ball and looking for an opening its just "get it forward hit it ,take a shot " .I said to my Dad well at least we wont have to listen to them booing and slating Barnes of today ,well fook me when Hammond came out they were booing him and slating him all the time I just dont understand it ,if Hammond was not on pitch it would be someone else .My point is when there are fans like this they will never get behind the team ,their attitude is I have paid me money and I own your soul play my way or not at all .

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Good crowd, shit atmosphere.
You had a better atmosphere at the Withdene, where you had genuine fans.

HenryC

Mar 27, 2010
South West!
I sit in front of 5 oldish guys in East stand ,and all they do from the moment they sit down is bloody moan .They hate Ashley Barnes with a passion and boo him when he comes on and when he gets the ball ,and they hate the way we play ie passing back retaining the ball and looking for an opening its just "get it forward hit it ,take a shot " .I said to my Dad well at least we wont have to listen to them booing and slating Barnes of today ,well fook me when Hammond came out they were booing him and slating him all the time I just dont understand it ,if Hammond was not on pitch it would be someone else .My point is when there are fans like this they will never get behind the team ,their attitude is I have paid me money and I own your soul play my way or not at all .

Hard luck. Difficult to put up with that every week. There have always been moaners like that... I bet they still celebrate when Barnes scores though!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Coincidentally I've just been reading the Hull forum to read their thoughts from the game and this was the first post I read:

"The Amex is a fabulous stadium with great acoustics, first time in ages the home support has been that loud. Shame the stadium is so far out of the town centre."

link Observations from the Amex

The atmosphere at the Amex is great relatively speaking, us Brighton fans just have very high standards.

Not as loud or as diverse or for as long as the Arsenal game

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
What we need is a crap referee several bad tackles by the opposition and a heatwave so we can feel comfy...and a getting to know your seat neighbour session prematch ..should raise the atmosphere.

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Ye Gods. There are some moaning minnies on here. Thought the noise levels were ok yesterday and WSL and South Stand(Home) started as many chants as the revered North Stand. WSL is never going to get really noisy. Most of the old Withdean north stand are there , then you have the 1901 crowd plus the press box. Does not mean that the STHs in WSL are not passionate in their support

Anyway at home I watched the match again with 5:1 surround sound. The crowd noise beat that from the Spurs game played earlier.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
I think last nights game was a tense one, the expectation from people to get to the play offs is having an effect on the atmosphere. The pressure was to get a result

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here