Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another UKIP loon - mainstream party voters should be hung for treason

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
i.e. people in a democracy might vote for them because they agree with their core policies. Britain's brilliant isnt it. What a mad country. Bombs other countries into democracy, but goes into meltdown if something untoward happens in its own.

I don't think that you're so stupid not to see it's a little more complicated than that. That are a lot of people struggling in Britain and looking for answers, UKIP are handing them foreigners on a plate. Shut down the borders and they'll be loads of jobs to go round. And best of all, no fuzzy wuzzies living 20 to a room next door.

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
When I look at what established mainstream politicians have done in the last 20 years it is fitting that for some they now have to worry about their own futures at the hands of "lulus".

Notwithstanding all the hue and cry about what UKIP tweet or post or say in interviews, they have not taken the country to an illegal war leading to hundreds of thousands of deaths. Neither have they abandoned pledges for referendums on Europe or sent the country into penury or have engaged in wholesale expenses abuse.

Whether you vote UKIP or not, the mainstream parties in this country have long taken the status quo for granted..................the real lulus are the electorate for constantly demanding more of the same.

Can't fault that BUT the answer will never be UKIP.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
No, I didnt. You misread my post. Live with it.

Or we can have a real laugh, and you can explain what 'point' ive missed.

To be frank I can't be bothered to debate with someone so stupid they can't even use the quote function correctly. I'll make do with a wry smile on Monday when UKIP are reported to be the biggest UK party in the European Parliament. Strangely you do supply some cohesion to NSC though - left, centre and right have all in the past agreed what a **** you are.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
You cant be bothered...what now?...after MONTHS....haha...cau then.....sorry your reading comprehension made you look a BERK.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
UKIP hires Eastern European Immigrants to deliver UKIP leaflets on their campaigns. Not only a racist party but a racist party which is willing to abandon racism, the lowest of all principles, to save money despite canvassing on precisely the policy of stopping immigrant workers taking British jobs. If that's not a sign that they are not only unbelievably daft but willing to abandon their core principles for money. Think on Kippers, think on.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
To be frank I can't be bothered to debate with someone so stupid they can't even use the quote function correctly. I'll make do with a wry smile on Monday when UKIP are reported to be the biggest UK party in the European Parliament. Strangely you do supply some cohesion to NSC though - left, centre and right have all in the past agreed what a **** you are.

That little tantrum would have been so much more effective if YOU hadn't messed up your quote function, wouldn't it? :thumbsup:

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
We did take them though, and gave ourselves a problem...which King sorted out fairly quickly

'After a successful raid on the English supply van — the signal French achievement in the batttle, and one that briefly threatened to knock out the monarch himself and turn the tide — Henry got worried that his oversized contingent of French prisoners was liable to get loose and wreak havoc in his rear. He issued the expedient but decidedly unseemly order to put his captives to death.'

In fairness, I'd be pretty upset if an oversized Frenchman wreaked havoc on my rear.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
That little tantrum would have been so much more effective if YOU hadn't messed up your quote function, wouldn't it? :thumbsup:

To be fair it was only messed up because IdiotinPrague had messed up in the first place :p

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

Getting voted in doesn't make you a worthy party and believe me if you think the taxpayers interests are going to be at the fore if you gain more seats in the EP. The existing UKIP MEP's happily admit they rarely, very rarely turn up so if you lot get to be the biggest UK party in the EP it will essentially make the UK look like an apathetic laughing stock as UKIP MEP's follow the UKIP party's policy of deliberately not turning up to Parliament to demonstrate some sort of pathetic objection to the EU. ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
Getting voted in doesn't make you a worthy party and believe me if you think the taxpayers interests are going to be at the fore if you gain more seats in the EP. The existing UKIP MEP's happily admit they rarely, very rarely turn up so if you lot get to be the biggest UK party in the EP it will essentially make the UK look like an apathetic laughing stock as UKIP MEP's follow the UKIP party's policy of deliberately not turning up to Parliament to demonstrate some sort of pathetic objection to the EU. ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC.

Yes, I agree, just getting voted in doesn't make any party necessarily worthy. Not sure I agree with you about attendance though - UKIP's average is 70% ( hardly rarely ) and the Tories 79% - not a whole much more.

Regardless, I'll happily divert my vote back to the main parties when they actually bother to listen.

swervy_123

Dec 2, 2009
brighton
O dear a couple of years ago ukip would'nt even be discussed now your all soiling your'e pants over them ,come a long way haven't they

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
'so stupid they can't even use the quote function correctly'

So, the quote function wasnt the reason for your confusion?....
I wont quote as it will confuse you...So, what was it? haha

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009
I don't think that you're so stupid not to see it's a little more complicated than that. That are a lot of people struggling in Britain and looking for answers, UKIP are handing them foreigners on a plate. Shut down the borders and they'll be loads of jobs to go round. And best of all, no fuzzy wuzzies living 20 to a room next door.

The irony with your argument is of course is that shtting down the borders is what 68% of the population actually want.

http://yougov.co.uk/news/2012/12/17/perilous-politics-immigration/

UKIP's policy would be to place restrictions on the borders similar to those that exist in other sucessful western liberal economies like, Canada, US and Australia.

Its little wonder that the mainstream parties have to play the man and not the ball....................

D

Deleted member 22389

Yes, I agree, just getting voted in doesn't make any party necessarily worthy. Not sure I agree with you about attendance though - UKIP's average is 70% ( hardly rarely ) and the Tories 79% - not a whole much more.

Regardless, I'll happily divert my vote back to the main parties when they actually bother to listen.

Same here, I would also be happy to divert my vote if they listened. There are millions of us like this. Voting UKIP as a protest vote to send a message.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
UKIP have the same problem as other parties who have expanded at a rapid rate, namely an inability to properly vet a person through familiarity.

That said, the general rhetoric of a number of people in their group, who have been there for a while, is quite disconcerting.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I will vote for a party full of nazis, racists, Homophobes, and mysoginists until the other parties listen to me!!!!

haha

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here