Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another UKIP loon - mainstream party voters should be hung for treason

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
OK then.......one without Nige. A local branch meeting with photo of candidates in the "racist" party.
2k34h2.jpg

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
There's never any need for more than one exclamation mark either. :rolleyes:

Hmmm, your lack of liberalism is still surprising, surely you should be aligned to anarchist doctrine relating to freedom of expression? I like the views of the anarchist who said:

"The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum....”

A suitable analysis of the whole UKIP debate............don't you think?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Ah yes, defending English culture by pretending the written form of its language doesn't matter. Meanwhile, "some of my best friends are black".

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
UKIP council candidate Bobby Anwar is claiming he has been stabbed by “avid Labour supporters” in Blackburn. He alleges:

“Stabbed in face by so called Muslim neighbors (sic) who are avid Labour supporters, whose teenage kids batter my 6-10yr olds, call my kids and wife kafirs (infidels)and n****rs (mum is African descent and converted).

All go to MMA cage fighting clubs which the teenagers were using on my son.

Without me using any profanity or threw any punches, the responsible adult/uncle ran back in the house to get a sharp metal weapon and came running from behind me and broke my cheekbone and broken eye socket. Extensive surgery this week needed including permanent metal plating.
2ppyjq0.png

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
UKIP council candidate Bobby Anwar is claiming he has been stabbed by “avid Labour supporters” in Blackburn. He alleges:

“Stabbed in face by so called Muslim neighbors (sic) who are avid Labour supporters, whose teenage kids batter my 6-10yr olds, call my kids and wife kafirs (infidels)and n****rs (mum is African descent and converted).

All go to MMA cage fighting clubs which the teenagers were using on my son.

Without me using any profanity or threw any punches, the responsible adult/uncle ran back in the house to get a sharp metal weapon and came running from behind me and broke my cheekbone and broken eye socket. Extensive surgery this week needed including permanent metal plating.
2ppyjq0.png

If only this had a thread of its own......

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
If only this had a thread of its own......

Would do no good GB. I can post photos, i can put up info. The body swerving and denial would continue, often by people that whatever the outcome would not affect them......laughable.
How many anti UKIP threads???.
Sad really eh

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here