Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another UKIP loon - mainstream party voters should be hung for treason

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
HANGED. Meat and pictures are hung, people are HANGED*.

*awaits obligatory well-hanged knob gags.

True dat - though I copied the kippers' exact words for the thread title. Wishing death on people AND terrible grammar. Shocking.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
That UKIP lady is clearly a hypocrite. If she was truly BRITISH, she would have given the two finger salute - which originates from the Battle of Agincourt, where the English cut the fingers off of French archers. Instead, she chooses to use the Americanised version. It is clear where her allegiances lie.

Yes. YES! See - this chap, Strings, gets it. British insults for British people.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
The more UKIP wind up the Looney Left, the more I am inclined to vote for them.

I don't think it's "looney left". I wouldn't particularly class myself as left-wing, but I can see they're a bunch of ****ing idiots.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
HANGED. Meat and pictures are hung, people are HANGED*.

*awaits obligatory well-hanged knob gags.

Yes, I know.

I was using the incorrect form, from the UKIP knob's own quote. (Thus the capitals)

Jan 30, 2008
According to [MENTION=14574]daveinprague[/MENTION] UKIP will get wiped out !
why's he bothered :shrug:, as i've said time and time again he doesn't live here :dunce: what will be will be mate , if it doesn't work out for UKIP on Tursday we can hold our hands up and expect the " i told you so" lets wait.
regards
DR

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Saw Farage being interviewed on C10 the other day he was asked :

"If you ever have access to power on an influential level and hold a referendum on our EU Membership and decide we'd rather stay in the EU, what would you do then"?

Farage looked a bit blank, sweated a bit and then replied:

"Oh, we'd all head to the pub and have a think eh!"

He hasn't got a scoobie beyond getting some gullible folks worked up about the EU.

Left, right, black or white voting for UKIP is pointless. I know the Kippers like to label everyone who doesn't like UKIP as loony lefts. I'm not particularly left wing but anyone can see this lot are useless.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
How many more threads do we need on your personal vendetta against Mr Farage? Perhaps the mods could merge a few.

Firstly, I don't think the thread is about Farage. Secondly, I think it's perfectly fair that people from most parts of the political spectrum highlight the fact that this is dangerous party that for whatever reason are riding a wave of populism. This is a party that clearly has a racist theme right through the heart of it and while many of the people planning to vote for UKIP do not fall in to this category, I see nothing wrong in making them aware of this fact.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
How many bad apples will it take before people actually admit the entire barrel is bad. Talk about being in denial

Jan 30, 2008
Saw Farage being interviewed on C10 the other day he was asked :

"If you ever have access to power on an influential level and hold a referendum on our EU Membership and decide we'd rather stay in the EU, what would you do then"?

Farage looked a bit blank, sweated a bit and then replied:

"Oh, we'd all head to the pub and have a think eh!"

He hasn't got a scoobie beyond getting some gullible folks worked up about the EU.

Left, right, black or white voting for UKIP is pointless. I know the Kippers like to label everyone who doesn't like UKIP as loony lefts. I'm not particularly left wing but anyone can see this lot are useless.
BIT LIKE MOST OF THE MAJOR PARTIES THEN ........think about it ???
regards
DR

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
people just see what they want to see , sounds like some are running scared for Thursday :)
regards
DR

I'll admit it - I'm scared. I fear this party not getting exposed for what it is and turning political debate in to a battle of nationality & ethnicity and that's never going to end well.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'll admit it - I'm scared. I fear this party not getting exposed for what it is and turning political debate in to a battle of nationality & ethnicity and that's never going to end well.

Wise words.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
regards
DR

Says the nitwit who has argued against the main 3 parties, claiming UKIP is 'different'....yeah...think about it.

They are lucky its just about the out and out crazies being exposed rather than their FAR RIGHT relationships.

Last edited:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

The problem being that there is genuine concern amongst voters about the EU and immigration. If the three main parties actually addresses these concerns without breaking promises ( Labour ), calling UKIP names ( Tories ), only promising a referendum with catches ( Tories ) or downright ignoring peoples views ( Lib Dems ) then support for UKIP would vanish overnight. It really is as simple as holding a straight IN-OUT vote - possibly at the same time as the general election in 2015. Until the three main parties actually face up to that then there will be support for a party like UKIP.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
regards
DR

Whenever a criticism is made over your party Why do you kippers ALWAYS refer us to the mainstream parties? It's not the genius tactic you seem to think you have come up with. It's a given other parties have their problems.

"Johnny, you stole other people's lunch didn't you?"

"But Miss, Miss Ben stole some too"

"Oh did he? In that case you can both get off Scott free".

Furthermore I don't believe the other parties are inherently racist. Ukip are. Even their "leader" slipped up yesterday despite trying desperately to reign himself in over the last year.

D

Deleted member 22389

The problem being that there is genuine concern amongst voters about the EU and immigration. If the three main parties actually addresses these concerns without breaking promises ( Labour ), calling UKIP names ( Tories ), only promising a referendum with catches ( Tories ) or downright ignoring peoples views ( Lib Dems ) then support for UKIP would vanish overnight. It really is as simple as holding a straight IN-OUT vote - possibly at the same time as the general election in 2015. Until the three main parties actually face up to that then there will be support for a party like UKIP.

Spread as much crap as possible to put people of voting for UKIP. I think it's pretty sad state of affairs that politics has now been driven down to this level just a few days before voting. There is a real problem with the EU, shame some people don't want to see that part. People need to wake up a little and see how things like this can go to effect us all.

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702304547704579561402484152042

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Last edited:

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Well they don't have a manifesto, but reading through their issues (their website lists issues - presumably to save actually formulating a policy) I have found one I agree with - No tax on minimum wage. Though this will be covered by raising the income tax threshold which is already happening.

My favourite 'issue' - "No to Political Correctness - It stifles free speech."
I'm not sure what Political Correctness is other than a cliche spouted by bigots, but as an 'issue' it does sound better than "Yes to hate - It distracts from real issues"

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy

Wouldn't argue with much of that - The question is though, what are those genuine concerns based on? Are UKIP responding to those concerns, or creating them?

As an aside, personally I don't believe in referendum. On complex matters such as membership of the EU, it's not the politicians I don't trust, it's the people.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here