Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another UKIP loon - mainstream party voters should be hung for treason

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
You link to an article pointing out that lots of people are fleeing Syria and Eritrea to the EU. Very unreasonable of them to flee for their lives.
This points to a very real problem in Syria and Eritrea, if only we were a member of some kind of massive organisation spanning many countries that could (not saying does) exert political pressure on those countries and help deal with the refugees in a more humanitarian manner than drowning them in the ocean.

i think Brighton council should offer to take 50 000

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Executed surviving French knights as well at Agincourt.. ..I think mainly due to English numbers being so low, there was nobody to guard them

Ah, now one of the main factors in an English win at Agincourt was that the Froggie armour was very heavy and their knights had to wade through very thick mud and the French being French they weren't very well organised, so despite their greater numbers the English could pick them off with ease and the French knights that were alive but stuck in the mud were dispatched by young English lads who scoured the battlefield looking for flailing Frenchmen and a swift knife under the unprotected armpit or through the visor did the trick.

I don't think the English were too bothered about taking many prisoners at Agincourt.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Ah, now one of the main factors in an English win at Agincourt was that the Froggie armour was very heavy and their knights had to wade through very thick mud and the French being French they weren't very well organised, so despite their greater numbers the English could pick them off with ease and the French knights that were alive but stuck in the mud were dispatched by young English lads who scoured the battlefield looking for flailing Frenchmen and a swift knife under the unprotected armpit or through the visor did the trick.

I don't think the English were too bothered about taking many prisoners at Agincourt.

We did take them though, and gave ourselves a problem...which King sorted out fairly quickly

'After a successful raid on the English supply van — the signal French achievement in the batttle, and one that briefly threatened to knock out the monarch himself and turn the tide — Henry got worried that his oversized contingent of French prisoners was liable to get loose and wreak havoc in his rear. He issued the expedient but decidedly unseemly order to put his captives to death.'

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
'After a successful raid on the English supply van — the signal French achievement in the battle, and one that briefly threatened to knock out the monarch himself and turn the tide — Henry got worried that his oversized contingent of French prisoners was liable to get loose and wreak havoc in his rear. He issued the expedient but decidedly unseemly order to put his captives to death.'

So we agree. Expediency rather suggests that Henry wasn't too bothered about the gentleman's agreement about captured knights. I must confess that I agree with him. I wouldn't want Johnny Frenchman wreaking havoc with my rear either.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic

But, but....UKIP are different...at least thats what UKIP supporters, here and elsewhere ..claim

So, theyre no different to the other parties, except the percentage of outright racists and lunatics involved in it....never mind the homophobia...

Gays affecting the weather.....dear ****ing lord haha
Shoot gays, and maybe the others will see sense...?

The out, and out VOLUME of lunatics involved with this group of lulu's, is impressive.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Oh, and the Agincourt Museum director (a Frenchman) has gone on record as describing the English actions as 'war crimes'. The English were 'barbaric' apparently - his words, but he's French so would say that.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
But, but....UKIP are different...at least thats what UKIP supporters, here and elsewhere ..claim

So, theyre no different to the other parties, except the percentage of outright racists and lunatics involved in it....never mind the homophobia...

The out, and out VOLUME of lunatics involved with this group of lulu's, is impressive.

I don't think I've ever seen someone so obsessed with a political party as you. For someone so anti-UKIP you certainly pay them a lot of attention ( and give them a lot of attention on here ).

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
And ive seen you have been on every one of the 'debates'....for this party, and others...are you obsessed about the 'left'?

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
And ive seen you have been on every one of the 'debates'....for this party, and others...are you obsessed about the 'left'?

Sometimes your logic has no bounds - how on earth does me commenting on UKIP threads ( generally in support of UKIP ) make me "obsessed about the left" ?

And you think UKIP supporters are stupid - you might like to look in the mirror :facepalm:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
It was two different issues....sorry for YOUR confusion You have been supporting this bunch of far right, racists, bigots, homophobes, mysoginists for some time....you have also 'debated' on other parties....hence why I said..."for this party and others....are you obsessed about the left' ...not sure why that confused you but carry on.

Edit: Giving me a thumbs down, because you cannot read?
haha
Brilliant.

Last edited:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
This photo of a statue of Charles De Gaulle that I took in Bucharest last month ties together all the important things from this thread.

1zdncjr.jpg

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009

When I look at what established mainstream politicians have done in the last 20 years it is fitting that for some they now have to worry about their own futures at the hands of "lulus".

Notwithstanding all the hue and cry about what UKIP tweet or post or say in interviews, they have not taken the country to an illegal war leading to hundreds of thousands of deaths. Neither have they abandoned pledges for referendums on Europe or sent the country into penury or have engaged in wholesale expenses abuse.

Whether you vote UKIP or not, the mainstream parties in this country have long taken the status quo for granted..................the real lulus are the electorate for constantly demanding more of the same.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
It was two different issues....sorry for YOUR confusion You have been supporting this bunch of far right, racists, bigots, homophobes, mysoginists for some time....you have also 'debated' on other parties....hence why I said..."for this party and others....are you obsessed about the left' ...not sure why that confused you but carry on.

Edit: Giving me a thumbs down, because you cannot read?
haha
Brilliant.

I gave you a thumbs down because you utterly missed the point ..... as usual.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I find it quite telling that the UKIP supporters think that if they get a few seats it somehow makes them a decent party. It just illustrates what we all know anyway, in trying times the more easily lead will vote for parties like UKIP.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here