Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anfield ticket binfest.....

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Anyone with 1060 points will get a ticket I reckon. There will be lots of ST holders who have only been to league games. Stop shitting your pants you scared scared people! 6000 tickets is a lot for a game miles away and 99.9% on TV!

Thats what I like to hear, I have 1070.

willow147

Mar 16, 2011
Romney Marsh, Kent
didn't think they were called loyalty points until you get to a certain amount, 1250 or more

Definately called Loyalty points.

"Loyalty Points
So far you have accumulated 110 Loyalty Points."

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining that the system is unfair (completely the opposite in fact), just stating I probably won't get a sniff of a ticket.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Definately called Loyalty points.

"Loyalty Points
So far you have accumulated 110 Loyalty Points."

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining that the system is unfair (completely the opposite in fact), just stating I probably won't get a sniff of a ticket.

i think hes having you on mate, 1250 means a season ticket this season and last :thumbsup:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
We'll get about 6,000 tickets.

Forget loyalty points, that will be PLENTY for everyone who gets their arse into gear. Anyone desperate enough, savvy enought and organised enough will get their ticket, no two ways about it.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Time to find my video (VHS) of the '83 game at Anfield. It was recorded, I believe, by an ex Liverpool player on a cine camera. And yes, I was there.
Question. Would Liverpool rather sell out the game with, say, 8000 BHA fans or stick to under 5000 so that the Kop don't get outsung?

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Prices for Oldham's visit to Anfield were more appealing: Adults between £21 and £25, over-65's between £16 and £19, under-16's were £5.

I think the cheaper ones are restricted view tickets, the football ground guide has this to say:

Malcolm Dawson a travelling Sunderland supporter adds; 'Try to avoid getting tickets sold as restricted view, for the rear rows of the Anfield Road Stand as it can be difficult to see the goals with people standing up in front of you'.

Kimberly Hill adds; 'Restricted view doesn't even begin to describe what it was like. The Wolves fans insisted on standing so it was like trying to watch the game through a letterbox!'

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Liverpool biggest team left as far as far east audience = lunchtime kick off 12.45 on the Sat as yesterday, set your alarms for 5am

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
People who traveled too Wrexham away should get priority before anyone else..
Like f*** they should. Season tickets holders WILL get priority as they should. So someone who goes to ONE game gets proirty over a season ticket holder?? Get real

I just hope there is enough for every Falmer Season ticket holder who wants to go, to get a ticket. Any more would be a bonus.

From a personal point of view, I'll get a ticket as I have more than enough points to be in the first wave. But from a fan point of view, I'd love every season ticket holder to be guaranteed one, and then everyone else who wants to go, but we all know there won't be enough for every tom dick and harry

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield

Forget loyalty points, that will be PLENTY for everyone who gets their arse into gear. Anyone desperate enough, savvy enought and organised enough will get their ticket, no two ways about it.
I hope you're right.
I hope they keep the ticket price at full price, as this should help us out. We will sell our end no matter what they charge, but I can't see the job dodgers filling their end at full price, and there must be enough plastic Liverpool fans in Brighton who will prefer to go in the "home" end and are egliable to buy tickets as a Liverpool fan.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Of course there will be plenty of tickets. We only took 244 to Wrexham and about the same to FC United last season in the FA Cup, both of which are similar distances. We can't have 7,000 glory seekers surely?

Maccaman

Jan 29, 2012
I posted this on another thread, for your info....

Very unlikely, I have a mate who is a season ticket holder there, and they obviously get first choice, but they also have around 40,000 'members', and that number is growing fast.....!!

( Currently their waiting list for fans to get a season ticket lies at 14 years from first application...!!! ) Yes i did say 14 YEARS..!!??!! OMG..

Members got first choice of tickets before season ticket holders who were not in the ''auto cup scheme'', for the Oldham and Man Utd games, so as they sold out for both of those games, it would be safe to say, another sell out is on the cards.

Apparently, members who bought tickets for the Oldham game, also went into that scheme, so they automatically just get one, without even having to apply again..

Tickets for games at Anfield rarely, if ever, go on general sale either, as they dont need to, so you mght have to tout it, if you want one in their end.....!

Also, my mate has said that they have sold out for every FA Cup home game for the past god knows how long, even for the Havant and Waterlooville game, a few years ago....!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like it's going to be fab fun filled day..

Good Luck, but if you manage it let us know....

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
i still have my spurs and west ham ticket stubs, does that get me one :laugh:

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Of course there will be plenty of tickets. We only took 244 to Wrexham and about the same to FC United last season in the FA Cup, both of which are similar distances. We can't have 7,000 glory seekers surely?

I went to both so expect to be picked up and chauffeur driven to Anfield.

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011

This. When they go on sale me and my mate draw straws. 1 queues up at the ticket office the oter tries his luck on the web. Organisation is the key

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here