Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anfield ticket binfest.....

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Think Friday night would be popular with a few families seeing as it's half term for kids that week , stay in Chester Friday night spend all day in Chester on the Saturday great place to visit if you've not been ( got my weekend sorted if it's a Friday ) saying all that bet it's 4 pm Sunday groan

LadySeagull

Jan 21, 2011
Portslade
Think Friday night would be popular with a few families seeing as it's half term for kids that week , stay in Chester Friday night spend all day in Chester on the Saturday great place to visit if you've not been ( got my weekend sorted if it's a Friday ) saying all that bet it's 4 pm Sunday groan

We haven't been to Chester and we're thinking of taking our boys to the match, this would be great if it was Friday night although not sure if OH can get the Friday off work - bummer...

RickofBHAFC

Jul 27, 2004
I'm buying a ticket just for the loyalty points. It's like gamerscore. I'm not going tho. I done the same for palace and others.

Is this . . . . :fishing: ?

If not makes me really angry! :rant::angry:

Not an STH anymore because of my job and its impractical but followed Brighton for 34 years, was an STH at the Goldstone for a number of years and at Gillingham (only missed 1 'home' game) and for the first 2 seasons at Withdean - just about to miss my first Palace game in 30 odd years as cannot get a ticket! GGGGRRRR :angry::angry::angry::rant::rant::rant::censored::censored::censored:

Jul 12, 2003
Oxfordshire

gratefulred

Sep 22, 2011
Thanks for the kind words gratefulred, I'm planning on driving up - I used to know Liverpool reasonably well but that was 20 odd years ago so even if it's the same I doubt I'd be able to find anywhere I used to know :lol:, what's the best bet for parking within about 20 or 30 minute walk?

If you get there early enough there are a few car parks that will be easy to get into on St. Domingo road. £5 for parking and it's safe as houses. They're all about a 10 minute walk from the ground.

gratefulred

Sep 22, 2011
Before I ask about hotels etc when do you think it'll be played?

With the Blueshite being drawn at home as well I really wouldn't know. For your supporters sake I hope it isn't a Friday night game, I assume that would be an absolute nightmare travel-wise. We played Oldham in the 3rd round on a Friday but Oldham to Liverpool takes less than an hour! I hope common sense (and Blackpool - for obvious reasons) prevail and the Bitters get the Friday night game. I'm in the auto-cup scheme with the Season Ticket so we get little text updates but I suppose the dates will be known soon enough.

Discodoktor

Apr 28, 2011
Guildford
Is this . . . . :fishing: ?

If not makes me really angry! :rant::angry:

Not an STH anymore because of my job and its impractical but followed Brighton for 34 years, was an STH at the Goldstone for a number of years and at Gillingham (only missed 1 'home' game) and for the first 2 seasons at Withdean - just about to miss my first Palace game in 30 odd years as cannot get a ticket! GGGGRRRR :angry::angry::angry::rant::rant::rant::censored::

I sympathize with how jobs can conflict with other commitments. I also respect you gillingham commitment to the club. Im surprised *though that if you really wanted to go you couldn't and still can't get a ticket. I wonder if any kind soul on here could help. But I stress you should make it clear that you do really want to go and you are not just being a feeble complainer.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Taking my Brighton blind eyes out of the equation, I think this is the stand out tie of the round, there's not many other decent ones in the draw, with that in mind I think it will be either Sat lunchtime on ITV or Sun Lunchtime on ITV with the Crawley v Stoke game 5.15ko on Sat on ESPN.

Taking my Brighton blind eyes out of the equation, I think this is the stand out tie of the round, there's not many other decent ones in the draw, with that in mind I think it will be either Sat lunchtime on ITV or Sun Lunchtime on ITV with the Crawley v Stoke game 5.15ko on Sat on ESPN.

havent read the whole thread, but Stevenage at home is the nailed on one, and at HOME to Liverpool would have clinched the deal, however I still think it's 95% certain to be on the box

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here