Andy Johnson

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
The only reason why he's back for is because Palace aren't awarded any penalties this season so hoping for sack loads now.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
You're £100m in hoc to a single 'professional' gambler and regularly posting huge losses whilst claiming to being the only team sticking to FFP.

You are PAINFULLY thick, aren't you?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I argued incredibly well, in return I got back 'Palace are millions of pounds in debt' 'Brighton don't own Uncle Tony any money' and 'We're going to have loadsacash'. Forgive me for not choosing to give your most recent post much consideration. Your fellow fans coloured me against bothering :)

No you didn't, you wrote a massive post full of utterly ill-informed childish drivel.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
I was wondering if someone on here could help me out and direct me to the Albion fan's website?
I seem to have inadvertently stumbled across a website for our arch rivals.

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
I was wondering if someone on here could help me out and direct me to the Albion fan's website?
I seem to have inadvertently stumbled across a website for our arch rivals.

Tip for NSC - If people like Fat prat 68 stop making silly threads about us we would have nowhere to post. :thumbsup:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I am don't going to get into a big debate on all things Palace as it just appears that the guys who post on here will not have that Palace do anything wrong and Brighton are the devils team and visa versa to be honest , but the thing that gets my back up is the comment 'proper fans' what does that mean ? Wearing balaclavas, banging drums, making silly paper displays, making themselves look like idiots on sky demo ? , making slit throat gestures to their own manager when things are not going well?. All clubs have good, bad, plastic fans, all the same please do try to tell me or other good fans that we are not 'proper'. I have done 50 years of supporting my club, been on
Most of the marches and demos and think I am
'Proper'. Apologies to the good Palace fans and my mates who support Palace and do not feel the need to spend all
Their lives on their rivals message boards basically taking crap.
No no no, surely the 'proper' fans are the 10,000 plus who have miraculously found their way back to that dump after an absence of about 10 years.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
"5 nil and you can't fu ck off " oh marvellous fayre botty !

That was CPFC2000, do these records still count, or can they be wipped out like all the debts!!!

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Tip for NSC - If people like Fat prat 68 stop making silly threads about us we would have nowhere to post. :thumbsup:

Are there active threads about Brighton on any Palace message boards right now?

I'm guessing there are; although I don't know. The reason I don't know is because I have a life, you sad individual.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Are there active threads about Brighton on any Palace message boards right now?

I'm guessing there are; although I don't know. The reason I don't know is because I have a life, you sad individual.

I was about to have a pop about the life/sad individual comment until I read your avatar and pished myself laughing.

SussexHoop

Dec 7, 2003
If Andy Johnson can keep himself fit, he's a decent signing even at 33. Problem is he struggles to stay fit.

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
Don't worry. Uncle Tony done that for us instead:thumbsup:.

Thus proving you're exactly the same as every other club that buys success. You're overspending, making some faint nudges towards cutting expenditure and raises season ticket prices whilst still overspending and not living within your means. Its not Brighton's money it's Uncle Tony's money. You're exactly the same as we were and its only the fact that Uncle Tony is a fan that's stopping you eventually going bankrupt. That said, he ain't gonna be around forever.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011

**** off to your own forum and talk with your fellow Gypos. You spineless little cretin
You spend more time on here than some Albion fans do.
Just shows what an idiot you really are. :dunce:

Last edited:

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
Thus proving you're exactly the same as every other club that buys success. You're overspending, making some faint nudges towards cutting expenditure and raises season ticket prices whilst still overspending and not living within your means. Its not Brighton's money it's Uncle Tony's money. You're exactly the same as we were and its only the fact that Uncle Tony is a fan that's stopping you eventually going bankrupt. That said, he ain't gonna be around forever.
It's all about opinions. If you swap the words Uncle Tonys £200 million with the Premiership £200 million then the only potential difference is Tony might want it back one day.

At the moment you are being funded by the Premiership, we are being funded by Tony. If you take away the Premiership millions can you afford to buy a player for £7 million? Could you afford to revamp your stadium? I think the answer is no. The other truth is Tony is likely to be around longer than what you are likely to be in the Premiership.

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
It's all about opinions. If you swap the words Uncle Tonys £200 million with the Premiership £200 million then the only potential difference is Tony might want it back one day.

At the moment you are being funded by the Premiership, we are being funded by Tony. If you take away the Premiership millions can you afford to buy a player for £7 million? Could you afford to revamp your stadium? I think the answer is no. The other truth is Tony is likely to be around longer than what you are likely to be in the Premiership.
I don't think Tony is planning to go before May[emoji1]

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton

Really? Then why have we just got the majority of high earners of the books and replaced with cheaper quality? How will you statement sound when we comply with FFP in Jan?

I know you lot find it hard to believe that we are actually doing things the right way and light years ahead of you when it comes to Infrastructure but this drum you keep beating about us being skint and will go into administration is just boring.

You should start a thread on the BBS about our finances..... Oh sorry, someone already has.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports