Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Andone

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
No thanks, the players don’t much like him either do they? Bernardo certainly doesn’t.

I suggest Potter thinks he’s a liability too

Didn't Andy Naylor dispel that - certainly a lot of the current squad interact with him on social media (Instagram) So I am not sure he is the black sheep that was made out

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Doubt we'll see him again. Currently (or rather when he gets fit.. next year) he most likely got Maupay, Connolly, Murray, Gyökeres and Trossard ahead of him in a CF role, with another one likely to be added if Gyökeres leaves.

He's better than most of those.

Jimmy Grimble

No thanks, the players don’t much like him either do they? Bernardo certainly doesn’t.

I suggest Potter thinks he’s a liability too

*sigh again*

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/11792961/brighton-players-bicker-over-kick

Just in case anyone needs to see it again, Bernado spits chewing gum out of his mouth and tries to kick it on the half-volley. Unfortunately, Andone slows down to bend over to touch the pitch at the same time. As a result, Bernado catches Andone’s calf on his follow-through of the attempted half-volley of the chewing gum.

I assume people seeing it as a straight up kick have never tried volleying gum before!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
*sigh again*

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/11792961/brighton-players-bicker-over-kick

Just in case anyone needs to see it again, Bernado spits chewing gum out of his mouth and tries to kick it on the half-volley. Unfortunately, Andone slows down to bend over to touch the pitch at the same time. As a result, Bernado catches Andone’s calf on his follow-through of the attempted half-volley of the chewing gum.

I assume people seeing it as a straight up kick have never tried volleying gum before!

Nope, not seeing that all all, but I’ll take your word for it :shrug:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Nope, not seeing that all all, but I’ll take your word for it :shrug:

How can you not see that? [emoji23]

It’s totally clear what happens. I’m sure I read he and Bernardo were best mates somewhere as well.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Highly respected Paul Hayward, with an obvious passion for the Albion, can be trusted.

DCFC65D6-0F75-4E3B-8CA2-B079278CCD45.png

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Doubt we'll see him again. Currently (or rather when he gets fit.. next year) he most likely got Maupay, Connolly, Murray, Gyökeres and Trossard ahead of him in a CF role, with another one likely to be added if Gyökeres leaves.

You'd have Murray & Gyokeres ahead of a fit Andone?

For me, if he changed his attitude and wanted to stay, he'd be second choice behind Maupay until we get in that elusive striker this window

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

I think you’re right, but for personality reasons. Andone became disruptive and damagingly unpredictable. Clubs don’t tend to like a character like that in a squad, unless perhaps if they’re a very special footballer.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I think you’re right, but for personality reasons. Andone became disruptive and damagingly unpredictable. Clubs don’t tend to like a character like that in a squad, unless perhaps if they’re a very special footballer.

You seem to have some info I am not privy to, can you elaborate?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
You seem to have some info I am not privy to, can you elaborate?

Damagingly unpredictable - assaults on WBA and Stains players. Completely needless, the second altered a three pointer where we were taking Stains apart. Guess what, zero points.

Disruptive - Paul Hayward’s tweet wouldn’t be based on a figment of his imagination. He’s a true journalist.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Damagingly unpredictable - assaults on WBA and Stains players. Completely needless, the second altered a three pointer where we were taking Stains apart. Guess what, zero points.

Disruptive - Paul Hayward’s tweet wouldn’t be based on a figment of his imagination. He’s a true journalist.
Why do all the players have bantz with him on insta then ? Seems to be a character

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
A leaving do is with colleagues, so I would assume that Hayward’s metaphor meant club staff and players.

Yeah, I know it is, but maybe if Hayward was looking for a witty expression to describe the lack of love from fans, he may well have used that as the closest quip to that which he sought.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
*sigh again*

Can see that now, and afterwards Bernardo tries to explain what happened, didnt see that last yr. Tks.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

Oh ok, the way I read your earlier post made it sound like he was punching out team mates at training.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here