Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Andone

Nibbler

710 77345
Aug 12, 2014
Westdene
Good grief that looks awful. Wishing him a speedy recovery. It must be so demoralising when that happens to a footballer. All the best Florin!

Jimmy Grimble

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Why all the sympathy? He's a cock and no one wants him back!

He's either got a tweek and will be fine very soon, or he's ****ed his cruciate and its game over for life a la Izzy . . .. neither would have played for uS again so its irrelevant as far as footballs concerned.

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012

He's either got a tweek and will be fine very soon, or he's ****ed his cruciate and its game over for life a la Izzy . . .. neither would have played for uS again so its irrelevant as far as footballs concerned.

Apart from we can’t sell him anymore and have to pay his wages, apart from that , totally irrelevant

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham

Well considering we have to pay him until 2023 we’re looking at around six million pounds that we’ll have to shell out in wages whilst he goes through rehab. You call that irrelevant?

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
So after he's recovered from the injury what happens to Mr Andone? Do we keep a space in the 25 for him? Would he want to play for us again?

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
So after he's recovered from the injury what happens to Mr Andone? Do we keep a space in the 25 for him? Would he want to play for us again?

I think so, I think he has more to give yet and could be that striker we are looking for.

But those in the club who know about his attitude/mood right now will have the best idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
I posted on another thread today .....

No word on how long he will be out for.

Interesting to see how the club sees this. Most expect he'll be loaned out as soon as poss. I'm not so sure. Where are we going to find a club which will cover anything like the wages Galatasaray were covering whilst he hasn't proved his fitness? I think we'll struggle to offload temporarily or permanently. He knows that and we know that.

Both parties then have to decide if they are prepared to make a go of it.

Andone I think has nothing to lose by making the right noises in public and having a go at forcing himself back into the side. For him, it's either that or let his contract run down
GP has to decide if he's prepared to re-integrate. My guess is that he is pragmatic enough to know that the best way to get Florin out of the club is to get him in the shop window and let him prove his fitness.

I'll guess he'll be reintegrated when fit, probably around xmas, and we'll see a fair bit of him in the new year. He'll do ok and return to Spain next summer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here