Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

An outsider's observation...

Eagle94

Banned
Oct 2, 2013
What was the original point of this thread? I've forgotten. Seems to have turned full circle.

My point was to see if the delusion on here was founded or not. I now know the answer!

Listen, surely you're all concerned this year. Stuggling in The Championship and it's only going to get worse as your best players will be running off to pastures knew soon. You've taken a huge step back since we beat you 2-0 at The Amex.

Last edited:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
My point was to see if the delusion on here was founded or not. I now know the answer!

Listen, surely you're all concerned this year. Stuggling in The Chanpionship and it's only going to get worse as your best players will be running off to pastures knew soon. You've taken a huge step back since we beat you 2-0 at The Amex.

Still grizzling, I see.

Good grief ....the lesser spotted Crystal Palace season ticket holder - a true rarity.

I love the way you started out reasonable and then quickly degenerated into the usual Palace filth. :lolol:

As for a Palace supporter trying to lecture another Club on how to handle their finances - well that is priceless.

Finally I note you are concerned about Oscar .. I think you should spend more time worried about the Wurzel Gimp who has just announced prior to the Liverpool game that he has two key players injured but refuses to name them! (as if Liverpool could give a feck about your sides make up) - delusional & tinpot - Palace always keep us smiling. :ffsparr:

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
I opened this thread thinking "This would be a nice breath of fresh air...a decent post from a Crystal Palace supporter."

What a ****.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Certainly caught a few so fair play to the lad. Mind you it isn't difficult on here.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside

Listen, surely you're all concerned this year. Stuggling in The Chanpionship and it's only going to get worse as your best players will be running off to pastures knew soon. You've taken a huge step back since we beat you 2-0 at The Amex.

See you next season dickhead. :wave:

Eagle94

Banned
Oct 2, 2013
Good grief ....the lesser spotted Crystal Palace season ticket holder - a true rarity.

I love the way you started out reasonable and then quickly degenerated into the usual Palace filth. :lolol:

As for a Palace supporter trying to lecture another Club on how to handle their finances - well that is priceless.

Finally I note you are concerned about Oscar .. I think you should spend more time worried about the Wurzel Gimp who has just announced prior to the Liverpool game that he has two key players injured but refuses to name them! (as if Liverpool could give a feck about your sides make up) - delusional & tinpot - Palace always keep us smiling. :ffsparr:

Tinpot? What does that make you then? We dominate you. Prob the most one sided rivalry in English football on terms of blows landed. Even the 2 times you've beaten us in the last 10 years we have followed up with better results a month later to completely wipe the smile off your faces.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Watching palace in the premier league is like watching a 3 legged blind donkey run the grand national but with nobody having the decency to run on and put it out of its misery.

Tinpot? What does that make you then? We dominate you. Prob the most one sided rivalry in English football on terms of blows landed. Even the 2 times you've beaten us in the last 10 years we have followed up with better results a month later to completely wipe the smile off your faces.

I think you'll find that in head to head results the Albion lead the way over Palace and we have finished above you in the League the last two seasons. However, a Football Club is not just about what goes on the field - the Albion is so far ahead of Palace in infrastructure, support , community bonding, and general standing in the football world that it is not worth discussing with you. As a Club your moral compass is so far up your arse you'll never find it.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Shit finances? I wouldn't class having £120 million as 'shit' Shit would be losing £8 million a season. And as a result of this, your long term prospects are f*****. And you know it.
You have not got 120m.

I don't know if you have noticed, but your marvellous manager has spent approx 30m already on a totally futile attempt to stay up. When you sack him and bring in another manager, that will be another fat wedge gone when they insist on signing another pile of average, overpaid rejects in January. Once relegated, your parachute payments will soon be squandered on your, by now, oversized squad of overpaid players that no-one wants to buy from you.

I would worry more about your long term future than ours, if I were you.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Afternoon. Palace season ticket holder here and occasional reader of NSC. Never felt the urge to register and post until now
Really? Honestly? With the amount of shit you've come out with in one day, I can't imagine you've been able to be silent in the past. I suspect that you're just back with a new username, simply too embarrassed to use the old discredited one.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Thanks for that. It's always good to get an outsider's opinion. My outsider's opinion of your team would be that despite signing 132 new players on high wages and joke transfer fees, you've not strengthened your squad since last year. In fact with the loss of Zaha I'd say that you're actually weaker than last season and completely out of your depth. Brighton have lost a load of players through injury in the first couple of months, but, unlike you, we can realistically look forward to the return of 4 of our best players after the next 6 games (two of whom that you tried and failed to sign) and still have a go at the top 6 during the remaining 30.

Good post.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Really? Honestly? With the amount of shit you've come out with in one day, I can't imagine you've been able to be silent in the past. I suspect that you're just back with a new username, simply too embarrassed to use the old discredited one.

Seaside / Genn-Murray / The Rock Says / Hans is a Liar / Nigel's mate probably.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

Listen, surely you're all concerned this year. Stuggling in The Championship and it's only going to get worse as your best players will be running off to pastures knew soon. You've taken a huge step back since we beat you 2-0 at The Amex.

Thanks for your concern. Hopefully we will not go into administration (twice) like your club, and leave many ordinary people unpaid.
I'm looking forward to the opening of the new academy, i reckon players will enjoy training there, and playing at a lovely stadium as well. Apart from this players might be attracted to be near the seaside, a decent city, decent nightlife etc.
Do Palace own their own stadium?, or are they looking to 'do it up a bit', have your new signings been a success.
Unlike you i am not as concerned about your future, as you seem to be about ours, which is why i will not be joining your forum and giving my opinion about your club.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

No offence, and this is a serious question, but why are you here? You want to find out if some of the posts on here smack of exaggeration, hyperbole and baseless positivity? Yep, probably. Same as everywhere else.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Afternoon. Palace season clown outfitted bellend ticket here and occasional troller of NSC. Never felt the urge to register and post until now as the broadband to my caravan is a bit in and out but something has been really bugged me the last few days so I could not resist! Let me type some shit down on my speak and spell laptop.

Being a Palace fan I can't help but bore the arse off everyone I meet, especially in London where, I know, we are laughed at even by the likes of Barnet and Brentford...no one else even really thinks of us as a London team and women find our kit unappealing and ridiculous.... Not only have you made a better start than us and the temporary loss of your only decent striker in Ulloa is clearly just a hiccup whilst our top scorer is returning from injury early but will not play until after the new year because some dickhead bumpkin left him out of his squad and bought in the likes of Chamakh instead...Wenger drove that bloke down to shithurst personally so keen was he to give the lad a go in the prem, I feel you wont struggle big time and will go up while we go down if you keep your cool.

However reading The Big Board these past few days, I can't help but find a lot of the comments well spelt, grammatically correct and wise..in fact, they're down-right genius It seems that someone on there called "Withdean Wanderer" has given up on this season already in terms of promotion which is what he always says but he is clearly head mental and. I honestly can't understand why he thinks this? Who honestly buys into this "we're taking our time to slowly build up the best squad to get us promoted" crap that he keeps coming out with? :shrug:

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to work a a rocket...or does it? I forget...maybe it's a brain surgeon. I wish we had quality like Matt Upson, Liam Bridcutt and Ulloa. Obviously we tried to sign Bridcutt but hes allergic to the smell of rotting shit and fried chicken so failed the test at Selhurst.If you fail to go up this year then surely it'll be a massive fluke. Palace, however, are doomed to relegation and have no way of surviving into next season. You are completely debt free and have a benevolent Billionaire chairman and a brand new stadium nestled in the rolling south downs. We have a dilapidated cowshed and are owned by Prince Valiant, Maxxi Jazz and Kid Jenson! Stick that in your pipe!

It seems that I am a deluded shit stirring dickhead but maybe i'm wrong and Withdean Wanderer can explain or elaborate there, their or they're opinion on this thread. So my question is this...being a massive tard, how do you think you will do in the next 2-3 given what I have said above seems very much reality?

Interesting stuff.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough

:lolol:

Just so you know, I will laugh my ****ing arse off every Saturday night this season watching your lot get beaten EVERY WEEK on MOTD. I'd take anywhere above 22nd for us as long as I get to see you cvnts get hammered relentlessly this season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here