[Albion] Amsterdam pubs

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The home end including corporate seats completely sold out about 3 weeks ago . Shame , real shame for you …..
Wrong. There were plenty of tickets available on 3rd party sites 12 days ago when I last checked. That's why I asked dwayne about this requirement of being an Ajax member.

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
I am on the 7am friday morning flight back to heathrow - does anyone know which bars/pubs/clubs are likely to be open late and which might be suitable for someone planning to pull an 'all nighter'?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Wrong. There were plenty of tickets available on 3rd party sites 12 days ago when I last checked. That's why I asked dwayne about this requirement of being an Ajax member.
Someone posted some stuff on here a few weeks ago about having bought a home ticket from a secondary market provider and whilst the purchase went through they were stuck as they needed the app to receive the ticket. They posted some screenshots. I can’t remember who posted it, or the finer details though.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Someone posted some stuff on here a few weeks ago about having bought a home ticket from a secondary market provider and whilst the purchase went through they were stuck as they needed the app to receive the ticket. They posted some screenshots. I can’t remember who posted it, or the finer details though.
Even the Stubhub availability is now sold out... they had quite a few originally at 75 euro... then they crept up to 160+... now they are all gone... may look again nearer the game....there was no indication that an ajax app was required.. I went right through the process other than pay... I then foolishly paused on the off chance I got one from the Albion....

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Buy one with pleasure but I’ll happily bet you £10 to go to charity that you won’t be let in with your ticket . If you didn’t register on the app over a month ago , you ain’t getting in …. I will try to post some photos from the away end for you during or at the end of the game .

Stumpy Tim

It'll be interesting to see how many Albion turn up without a ticket. Could be a couple of thousand IMO, though that may depend on the result of the home game. If we win at home, I think we'll bring a lot

Right Back

Marseille was magic
NSC Patron
Sep 21, 2017
Brighton
I also watched the Spain Holland World Cup final in the square in Amsterdam with about 100,000 Dutch all dressed in orange. Always remember before the game a helicopter dropping flowers on the crowd below. Was a great weekend but the party after would have been amazing if the result had gone the other way.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Even the Stubhub availability is now sold out... they had quite a few originally at 75 euro... then they crept up to 160+... now they are all gone... may look again nearer the game....there was no indication that an ajax app was required.. I went right through the process other than pay... I then foolishly paused on the off chance I got one from the Albion....
Are you sure they're sold out?
From looking at this weblink it appears still a number of tickets (110) still avaliable for purchase.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Genuinely, do you know that for sure?
I think on top of that, for Europa League games, you need an Ajax Club Card, which you can only buy in pre-season. In addition, their website says the game is sold out.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Are you sure they're sold out?
From looking at this weblink it appears still a number of tickets (110) still avaliable for purchase.
Plenty here if you want to take the risk:

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
It'll be interesting to see how many Albion turn up without a ticket. Could be a couple of thousand IMO, though that may depend on the result of the home game. If we win at home, I think we'll bring a lot

I really don't get the whole travelling without a ticket thing. It's slightly different for those who had bought non refundable travel with realistic hope of getting one.

I certainly wouldn't pay out for travel, hotel etc after the match has sold out. I'd just be envious of everyone making their way to the ground nearing kick off, to remain at a pub and watch the game on TV.

Each to their own I guess but I'd be very surprised if large numbers travel ticketless.

Hudson Hawk

Feb 20, 2017
Upper Beeding
Plenty here if you want to take the risk:

When i just went in there was a warning pop up regaridng the Ajax app.

1697029378938.png

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Buy one with pleasure but I’ll happily bet you £10 to go to charity that you won’t be let in with your ticket . If you didn’t register on the app over a month ago , you ain’t getting in …. I will try to post some photos from the away end for you during or at the end of the game .
You really are a nob. Are you still crying because everyone including me thought you were a dickhead on the Israel thread?

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
It shows zero if you go to stubhub.co.uk. but the Irish site shows them all and gives an advisory that you could be refused entry as an away fan.
Yes, I have got the Ajax app installed and logged on using my hotel address....lol..., got through the process to the pay section ok,.. 147.91 euro..... Indeed the away fan warnings etc... so should I chance it or not?

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
NO idea. I'm still in two minds myself!
I have a suspicion that the seller can trf the ticket to you, but this is done via the club(app) and may ID you/me as new members and veto the move.... ie lost money....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports