Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex versus Saint Mary's

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I didn't try, We should do the two biggest things that where spoken about it was that firstly you can sell it match by match to the club if you can't go, thats now dufunct due to the ticket exchange, and second that you have the first pick of your seat at ALL events held at the stadium.

If that is bull too then my Aunt who bought them for me brother and I won't be very happy.

Does PSL stand for Probably Sold a Lemon ? Depending on where your seat is , having first pick for ALL events may now be the guarantee of a seat somewhere in the stadium if you happen to be in the area where they are putting VIPs , sponsors , officials and dignitaries , etc , etc.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Does PSL stand for Probably Sold a Lemon ? Depending on where your seat is , having first pick for ALL events may now be the guarantee of a seat somewhere in the stadium if you happen to be in the area where they are putting VIPs , sponsors , officials and dignitaries , etc , etc.

Back row, Centre of the north stand.

TBH I wouldn't have bought it with my own cash, but as a present it is a great thing to have. I love the certificate also.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Back row, Centre of the north stand.

TBH I wouldn't have bought it with my own cash, but as a present it is a great thing to have. I love the certificate also.

Didn't know you had one of the premium seats in the back row of the North , thought you were a WSU or 1901er :lol:

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Well they're according to wiki. Which usually has the correct venues leading up to these tournaments. They're still only provisional though yes. But as a provisional surely they've checked the pitch size...

It's to do with the lack of run off areas behind the goals at Anfield, definitely not big enough according to reports yesterday - and as we all know, Wiki isn't generally the best place to get correct info.

D

Deleted member 18477

It's to do with the lack of run off areas behind the goals at Anfield, definitely not big enough according to reports yesterday - and as we all know, Wiki isn't generally the best place to get correct info.

Yea I know wiki is ok when it's been announced officially. I didn't realise they were still look at other grounds! Would love to see the Amex involved!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Good_Boy_Red_Plastic_Dog_Bowl__36474_zoom.jpg

Versus
JDSoapDishAqua.jpg

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Twickenham
Wembley
Millennium stadium
Old Trafford
The emirates
St James park
Anfield
Elland road

Ricoh arena
St Mary's

+ a couple of shit egg chaser stadiums.

To be honest they'd be better off ditching Kingsholm stadium in Gloucester (egg chaser stadium) and having the Amex and st Mary's. Welford road stadium in Leicester isn't too bad now they've got a new stand.

Not a chance!! Kingsholm, with "The Shed" is a part of rugby history. It's a fantastic place to watch a game of rugby, so don't bin it off as being a "shit egg chaser" stadium. Until the Amex was built it was better than what we had! Having all group games played in identikit stadiums would be shit. So, give the extra berth to us, because, let's face it, Ricoh and St Mary's are almost identical.

Jimmy Come Lately

Registered Loser
Oct 27, 2011
Hove
I would love to see a Rugby World Cup game at the Amex (even a meaningless group game between no-hopers) but I fear geography makes us a long shot against St Mary's. There's a shortage of venues to serve the Union following in the south-west, and Southampton would be quite a bit easier for those fans to get to than Falmer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here