Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amended poll - How many points will Premier League Palace get this season?

How many points will Palace get this season?

• Total voters

If our administrations upset you so much then may I suggest you take it up with Goldberg and Jordan, private?
Keep on craning your neck looking up at us and repeat this mantra 'one day we'll be there lads'
One day.

You don't seem to have voted on the poll - go on have a go.

West Ham stayed up on 35 points a few years ago - so just another 32 to gather.

You'll have to win all those 6 pointers :lolol:

Soaring Eagle

Banned
Jul 22, 2013
Conversely, Seaman Staines, we were relegated on 49 points in the 90's.
In The Prem.
Anyhoo, enough now Captain Pugwash.
You bore me.
Not with your pole I add to hasten.

Conversely, Seaman Staines, we were relegated on 49 points in the 90's.
In The Prem.
Anyhoo, enough now Captain Pugwash.
You bore me.
Not with your pole I add to hasten.

You were relegated from the Prem? - who would have thought it ?:laugh:

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I think we'll get around the 30 point mark, if that's enough who knows ?
It's great that this thread is helping the healing process for most of you, helping you get over the play off defeat, possibly your most painful defeat ? ( definitely in my 40 + years following the Eagles ) but saying that, 1979 takes some beating, with Mullery sucking on a Cuban and cracking open the champers mid Atlantic, only to be told we were the Champions !

I can only count maybe half a dozen times in the last 40 years you've finished above us, so I take all the bravado and piss taking with a pinch of salt.

When it really matters we do the business against you, so if we meet again next season in the Championship, I'm sure it will continue. Take away the stadium issue, I'm more then happy to be above you where it really matters, nice stadiums and big crowds don't get you promoted.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
It's great that this thread is helping the healing process for most of you, helping you get over the play off defeat, possibly your most painful defeat ? ( definitely in my 40 + years following the Eagles ) but saying that, 1979 takes some beating, with Mullery sucking on a Cuban and cracking open the champers mid Atlantic, only to be told we were the Champions !

I can only count maybe half a dozen times in the last 40 years you've finished above us, so I take all the bravado and piss taking with a pinch of salt.

When it really matters we do the business against you, so if we meet again next season in the Championship, I'm sure it will continue. Take away the stadium issue, I'm more then happy to be above you where it really matters, nice stadiums and big crowds don't get you promoted.
Eventually they do....in a honest way.....serious question though...Do you think Holloway will last the season at the helm?

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
We could get into the ins and outs of a duck's arse about if we go down or not or who finished above who couldn't we, corporal but when all is said and done but A)when will poker lot Tone be after his money back and 4) ever been in The Prem?
I know we have/are.
*in a Jimmy Savile accent*
'Owzabout you then?

You are aware that football did exist before the premier league I assume?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Aye oop chook!
Another butter and twisted... Oops, spoiling mistoke....I mean bitter, or did I really mean butter? Nope. Definitely bitter weed fan winkled (ooh er mrs) out of his hidey hole.
You finished above us and yet here we both are.
One of us is in The Prem and you ain't!
*in a Rolf Harris voice*
Can ya guess who it is yet?
Keep taking those most bitter of pills, Darth.
X.

Actually, I'm not bitter. I don't resent your place in the premiership, you deserved it on the basis of the playoffs. However your post that I was replying to stated that we'd never finish above you or some such nonsense. I was merely pointing out your delusional mistake. Oh by the way we finished above you two years ago as well.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

Interesting you talk about our most painful defeat. I don't know if that's so. For some reason, the first of your victories at the amex hurt me a lot more. I think it's because personally, I didn't much want to be promoted. Perhaps it's your most famous victory though?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Interesting you talk about our most painful defeat. I don't know if that's so. For some reason, the first of your victories at the amex hurt me a lot more. I think it's because personally, I didn't much want to be promoted. Perhaps it's your most famous victory though?

It's definitely up there, but for me the 4-3 FA Cup semi against Liverpool is top.

Soaring Eagle

Banned
Jul 22, 2013
Actually, I'm not bitter. I don't resent your place in the premiership, you deserved it on the basis of the playoffs. However your post that I was replying to stated that we'd never finish above you or some such nonsense. I was merely pointing out your delusional mistake. Oh by the way we finished above you two years ago as well.

I've read your posts with regards Palace. You're terribly bitter and twisted and its marvellous.
By the way, talking of delusional, were you the one that proclaimed your club The Barcelona of The Chumpionship?
Well you have got Spanish day.
I spose.
*titter*

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here