Amended poll - How many points will Premier League Palace get this season?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many points will Palace get this season?

• Total voters

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
SE, serious question. With your 120 million, when will the redevelopment of SP take place, given that this season is the AW stands last (according to a palace STH I know who works for H& safety) Where will the away fans go next year?

Soaring Eagle

Banned
Jul 22, 2013
SE, serious question. With your 120 million, when will the redevelopment of SP take place, given that this season is the AW stands last (according to a palace STH I know who works for H& safety) Where will the away fans go next year?
Truly I can't answer that question but you and I both know that Selhurst is in serious need of redevelopment.
Personally, I am more than happy how things are. We've got our core group of fans and dats da way we likes it but if we are to grow as a club then a change in stadium must come.
And I don't wants it!

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I bet you're a big laaaaarf at parties!
Wot wiv yer shining personality.
And dat.

You're trying way too hard with this internet persona. It's coming across as very Colin Hunt 'Look at me, I'm crazy. Just bonkers, me!'. And this is the internet.

Sorry to be the bringer of bad news but someone needs to tell you. It's all a bit crap.

Soaring Eagle

Banned
Jul 22, 2013
You're trying way too hard with this internet persona. It's coming across as very Colin Hunt 'Look at me, I'm crazy. Just bonkers, me!'. And this is the internet.

Sorry to be the bringer of bad news but someone needs to tell you. It's all a bit crap.

I would have said ...'I'm mad me!'
But I spose that's where we'll have to disagree and argue and then well both agree that I'm right.
But that's just me really.
I'm carazeeeeeeee.
I am.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I would have said ...'I'm mad me!'
But I spose that's where we'll have to disagree and argue and then well both agree that I'm right.
But that's just me really.
I'm carazeeeeeeee.
I am.

Dear oh dear. It really looks like you're getting into this internet persona way too much. Seriously, the party is only happening in your head. You really need to get out more. You're coming across as such a mediocrity that no-one's got the enthusiasm to hang around in this thread for too long. Me included.

Soaring Eagle

Banned
Jul 22, 2013
Dear oh dear. It really looks like you're getting into this internet persona way too much. Seriously, the party is only happening in your head. You really need to get out more. You're coming across as such a mediocrity that no-one's got the enthusiasm to hang around in this thread for too long. Me included.

You're the cool dude around here.
Ain'tcha?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Ain'tcha?

Not at all. Too old to care about being cool and far too old to be bothered about someone who thinks they're an internet legend at 10pm on a Thursday on a rival's forum. I do hope you're a teenager. It would be extremely tragic if you're well past 25 and thinking this is funny. Anyhoo, you fill your boots. I'm off to bed.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Ain'tcha?

Enjoy your moment in the sunshine mate. Obviously when you're crying into your brightly coloured jester suit when you are inevitably relegated again we will extend to you and your flag waving compatriots our heartfelt condolences. It really does look like you are only capable of beating the likes of Sunderland so this season is gonna be looooooong. Would I swap in a heartbeat ? Of course. Does it hurt that we lost to you in the PO? Clearly. Does that excuse that comment about someone's dead mum? Obviously not you classless wanker. **** off back to BBS.

Theres banter and theres being an asshole. Guess where you are on the spectrum.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports