Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amended poll - How many points will Premier League Palace get this season?

How many points will Palace get this season?

• Total voters

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Come on people, you've got to up the scores, we all know:-

THEY WILL BE TOP AFTER 3 GAMES.

Actually thinking about it, they'll be the only 7 points they get all season :lol:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I missed the option for who gives a f88K, lets focus on our season and forget about palace already, seriously.

Most Albion fans do give a f88k I suggest. Palace will feature heavily on here all season. Piss taking by Albion fans quite regularly probably but puffy chests from Palace fans when they beat one of the top 6 teams, or maybe when they beat any team.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
BQVNUybCMAAfdsI.jpg:large

Matrix10

Jun 7, 2011
Bexhill
I think they will amass a 57 points and go on to win the Champions League and then the World Club Cup together with every domestic cup competition.

I am only saying this as if I back a horse it always finishes as dusk is descending, so this tip should really put the mockers on them!!!!!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
A better question could be:-

At what point of the season will we amass more points than Palace?

Flex Your Head

I've just asked a Palace season ticket holder and he said that after the weekend's debacle against Swansea, when "they played us off the pitch, we didn't get near the ball", he genuinely cannot see them getting more than 20 - 23 tops.

Working just a couple of miles from Selhurst, there's about 15 - 20 Palace fans here, which, bearing in mind the offices employee 450+, is pretty poor show. The most popular team here seems to be Spurs followed by ManUre, Arsenal and Chelskizzzz...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here