Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amended poll - How many points will Premier League Palace get this season?

How many points will Palace get this season?

• Total voters

I've just asked a Palace season ticket holder and he said that after the weekend's debacle against Swansea, when "they played us off the pitch, we didn't get near the ball", he genuinely cannot see them getting more than 20 - 23 tops.

Working just a couple of miles from Selhurst, there's about 15 - 20 Palace fans here, which, bearing in mind the offices employee 450+, is pretty poor show. The most popular team here seems to be Spurs followed by ManUre, Arsenal and Chelskizzzz...

Yeah but I guess those 15-20 fans are noisier and more committed than all the others put together.:whistle:

I also guess that only about 3 of them actually attend the Grim Groupon.:ffsparr:

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I've gone for 23 points. It's not that I really hate them (I do) and want to see them struggle (I do), I just can't see them doing anything with the weakened squad they have after injuries and sales.....(shame)

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
33 points, think they will put up a fight. They aren't that bad..

Soaring Eagle

Banned
Jul 22, 2013
Matters not how many points we end up with. Survival or relegation, we've been in the prem. A fair few times.
I love seeing the usual suspects like Major ballsup, Blue Valkyrie et al get their knickers in a twist. The bitterness shines through. So much so that it is obviously eating away at their insides.
In this league or your one, long will this continue.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Palace are know for being one of the most dreadful PL team teams ever. Always lasting one season, then coming back a few years later with a new breed of young talent.

Matters not how many points we end up with. Survival or relegation, we've been in the prem. A fair few times.
I love seeing the usual suspects like Major ballsup, Blue Valkyrie et al get their knickers in a twist. The bitterness shines through. So much so that it is obviously eating away at their insides.
In this league or your one, long will this continue.

Yep, I'll openly admit that it is galling to see a Club & team worse than ours "performing" in a higher league. You've been given £60m and after a lot of spending and new players you still have a worse squad than last season !

However, I am immensely cheered by the fact that come this time next year we will either be in a higher league than you or sharing the same.:albion2:

Soaring Eagle

Banned
Jul 22, 2013
Yep, I'll openly admit that it is galling to see a Club & team worse than ours "performing" in a higher league. You've been given £60m and after a lot of spending and new players you still have a worse squad than last season !

However, I am immensely cheered by the fact that come this time next year we will either be in a higher league than you or sharing the same.:albion2:

Our club's worse than yours?
Never in your lifetime!

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011
I missed the option for who gives a f88K, lets focus on our season and forget about palace already, seriously.

Agree with this completely, all it does is encourage those idiots from up there to keep on posting. No one likes them, we don't care.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Never in your lifetime!

I doubt we'd be making as big a pig's ear of playing football as you are and I imagine 99.9% of Premier League fans would rather be visiting the Amex than Selhurst. You got there fair and square, I have no argument with that, but you really do look a useless shower at that level. Would we have done better, well of course I think we would, although we'd definitely struggle. However I think we might not have looked as out of place as you do given our style of football. Anyway if you are enjoying this season, good luck to you.

Soaring Eagle

Banned
Jul 22, 2013
I doubt we'd be making as big a pig's ear of playing football as you are and I imagine 99.9% of Premier League fans would rather be visiting the Amex than Selhurst. You got there fair and square, I have no argument with that, but you really do look a useless shower at that level. Would we have done better, well of course I think we would, although we'd definitely struggle. However I think we might not have looked as out of place as you do given our style of football. Anyway if you are enjoying this season, good luck to you.
I love ifs, buts and maybes. But obviously not as much as you!
Fact is, unless you are some sort of footballing oracle, which is extremely doubtful given your chosen club, how do you know where we will finish but, and I can't stress this enough, why would you be better than us in our league when you've never been there?
Oh hang on, I remember someone on here stating you were the Barcelona of The Championship!
*chortle*

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I love ifs, buts and maybes. But obviously not as much as you!
Fact is, unless you are some sort of footballing oracle, which is extremely doubtful given your chosen club, how do you know where we will finish but, and I can't stress this enough, why would you be better than us in our league when you've never been there?
Oh hang on, I remember someone on here stating you were the Barcelona of The Championship!
*chortle*

Are Swansea any better than you? They had never been in the Premier League but I'm not sure they ever looked as clueless as your team have looked this season, when they did get there. If you are unable to get your head around if's and but's and will just dismiss the idea, let's not bother discussing it then.

Soaring Eagle

Banned
Jul 22, 2013
Are Swansea any better than you? They had never been in the Premier League but I'm not sure they ever looked as clueless as your team have looked this season, when they did get there. If you are unable to get your head around if's and but's and will just dismiss the idea, let's not bother discussing it then.

Jerry Sadowitz used to be my favourite comedian.
Until I started reading your posts.

Never in your lifetime!

Old b*gger that I am, I remember us confirming your relegation to the old League 2 while we stayed a few seasons in Div 1 . More recently (last 2 seasons) I recall us finishing above you in the league plus having a £120m new award winning stadium while you potter about in a half full cesspit trying to wipe away the stench of recent administrations.

Another instant Prem relegation on your CV awaits. Enjoy.

P.s. - we sure as hell will sell more than 15k ST's for the Prem when we get there.

Soaring Eagle

Banned
Jul 22, 2013
Old b*gger that I am, I remember us confirming your relegation to the old League 2 while we stayed a few seasons in Div 1 . More recently (last 2 seasons) I recall us finishing above you in the league plus having a £120m new award winning stadium while you potter about in a half full cesspit trying to wipe away the stench of recent administrations.

Another instant Prem relegation to your CV awaits. Enjoy.
We could get into the ins and outs of a duck's arse about if we go down or not or who finished above who couldn't we, corporal but when all is said and done but A)when will poker lot Tone be after his money back and 4) ever been in The Prem?
I know we have/are.
*in a Jimmy Savile accent*
'Owzabout you then?

We could get into the ins and outs of a duck's arse about if we go down or not or who finished above who couldn't we, corporal but when all is said and done but A)when will poker lot Tone be after his money back and 4) ever been in The Prem?
I know we have/are.
*in a Jimmy Savile accent*
'Owzabout you then?

???

Never understood why the JackHunts get so upset about Tony Bloom paying for a new stadium - when a new stadium is built someone or some company always pays for it and therefore technically a debt exists - do you go on Chelsea forums and ask them when will Abramovich ask for his money back? I guess at some stage the 4 chancers running your outfit will want their money back.

No, never been in the Prem also never been in administration. So when we reach the Prem at least we can say we achieved it the right way unlike others who are on their third formation leaving a string of misery behind.

Soaring Eagle

Banned
Jul 22, 2013
Well only over the course of last season. We finished higher than you. Therefore we were a better team than you last season. You did well in the lottery that is the play-offs.

Aye oop chook!
Another butter and twisted... Oops, spoiling mistoke....I mean bitter, or did I really mean butter? Nope. Definitely bitter weed fan winkled (ooh er mrs) out of his hidey hole.
You finished above us and yet here we both are.
One of us is in The Prem and you ain't!
*in a Rolf Harris voice*
Can ya guess who it is yet?
Keep taking those most bitter of pills, Darth.
X.

Soaring Eagle

Banned
Jul 22, 2013
???

Never understood why the JackHunts get so upset about Tony Bloom paying for a new stadium - when a new stadium is built someone or some company always pays for it and therefore technically a debt exists - do you go on Chelsea forums and ask them when will Abramovich ask for his money back? I guess at some stage the 4 chancers running your outfit will want their money back.

No, never been in the Prem also never been in administration. So when we reach the Prem at least we can say we achieved it the right way unlike others who are on their third formation leaving a string of misery behind.

If our administrations upset you so much then may I suggest you take it up with Goldberg and Jordan, private?
Keep on craning your neck looking up at us and repeat this mantra 'one day we'll be there lads'
One day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here