Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alzate

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Here we go again, the 'alleged' Albion fan just can't wait to stick the boot into a teenaged Albion player making his second Premier League start.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The kid looks great.

It's been a long while since we've brought through youngsters.

Remember that their games will be flawed. Even Ronaldo's game was flawed as a kid.

He will get over the diving thing. Really do think he's going to be a great player.

This. A few posts from folk who have evidently never owned a dog. You don't beat him to death the second time he shits on the carpet, and with a bit of training he'll be you best friend :facepalm:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Here we go again, the 'alleged' Albion fan just can't wait to stick the boot into a teenaged Albion player making his second Premier League start.

Also this. And see above.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

Wrong yet again one day you will get something right.

1. Not an alleged fan a confirmed supporter for 70+ years and STH for about 50.
2 Not putting the boot in to degrade him but trying to be realistic and stop people making him into something that he isnt.

Remember this is all about opinions, which we are all entitled to.

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
Showed today that he is not good enough and should have been substituted even for AJ who surely could have been no worse.

Absolute crap.
He was good today especially in 2 half, and real good last week.
Show real promise with the ball and gets in good positions.

To dismiss a teenager on his 2nd prem start away at Chelsea show what a troll you can be.
Give him a break and stop being malicious.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]1178006457591193605[/tweet]

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Showed today that he is not good enough and should have been substituted even for AJ who surely could have been no worse.

In this one post you have confirmed that you know the square root of sod all when it comes to football

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
In this one post you have confirmed that you know the square root of sod all when it comes to football

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Lets just wait and see as I will not post any more critical posts about him but I think our supporters, in desperation, are building him up to something that he is not.

nickjhs

NSC Patron
Apr 9, 2017
Ballarat, Australia
He will learn, I guess GP will give him a major bollocking, part of which will be the realisation that if he hadn't dived we had players in good positions and might have made something of the attack. Mind you isn't this the second time he has done this in as many weeks?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I watched both games on a TV stream and believe that supporters are bigging his performances up because they want a young player to break through. I would say that he has offered less than March could or would have in both matches.
I think March has looked good - far better than when we first saw him in the Championship. If Alzate isn't as good as March yet, that's ok, he's literally just starting at this level and he's very young.
Simple question does he offer more than Knockhaert did?
I'm not sure of the relevance of that. He'll be costing peanuts in comparison, and offers the prospect of great improvement.
Lets just wait and see as I will not post any more critical posts about him but I think our supporters, in desperation, are building him up to something that he is not.
If that was all you said, it would be understandable (as yes, some fans might be getting carried away - personally I think there's a lot about him to be excited about, but we'll see), but you started by posting this:
That's just dumb.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
judges-red-bull-cliff-diving-2015-700x500.jpg

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Is there any footage of yesterday's dive? Really needs to cut that out particularly with the stick we like to give Zaha.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here