Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alzate

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I was in the north stand on Wednesday evening and thought his yellow card was very harsh.

Still we all know the referee is never wrong, eh?

...he didn't play on Wednesday.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Looks a player. Really grew into the game
He's taken his opportunity with both hands. Regular game time for him these season, I hope, and improving all the time. Same goes for Connolly IMHO - once that lad starts scoring a lot more goals will follow, I believe (same goes for the team at the moment too).

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Connelly, not so sure. alzate - very promising . Love the way he runs with the ball

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Dive aside it was another terrific performance again today, particularly when he moved to the middle. That run for the deflected shot was brilliant. Would have been an amazing goal. He has a real knack of finding space. We’ll have a lot more competition for places against Spurs but he deserves to start

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Showed today that he is not good enough and should have been substituted even for AJ who surely could have been no worse.

I wasnt at the game today, or last week at Newcastle, but the radio comments, the reports in the press and the reports from fans that went to the game were all very complementary about his performances, and reckon he will be a star for the future,
Potter obviously rates him very highly, and i assume, that you didnt travel to Newcastle, or go to Chelsea today, but according to you, that he is not good enough

I agree that he needs to stop diving, two weeks on the trot proves he has to get it out of his game, and i trust GP to do that.
You really do come out with a load of old bollox, and its no wonder that people tend to pick on you, your comments leave you wide open, or you are making a great job of fishing.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
I think with any young player breaking through, he needs to be used carefully and in the right games. Not sure against the top 6 teams are the right games but today as we had so many injuries, it was a no brainer.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I wasnt at the game today, or last week at Newcastle, but the radio comments, the reports in the press and the reports from fans that went to the game were all very complementary about his performances, and reckon he will be a star for the future,
Potter obviously rates him very highly, and i assume, that you didnt travel to Newcastle, or go to Chelsea today, but according to you, that he is not good enough

I agree that he needs to stop diving, two weeks on the trot proves he has to get it out of his game, and i trust GP to do that.
You really do come out with a load of old bollox, and its no wonder that people tend to pick on you, your comments leave you wide open, or you are making a great job of fishing.

I watched both games on a TV stream and believe that supporters are bigging his performances up because they want a young player to break through. I would say that he has offered less than March could or would have in both matches. He has potential but is not ready yet IMHO I also believe that GP want to promote a youngster. Simple question does he offer more than Knockhaert did?

Stumpy Tim

He was quality in the 2nd half down the middle, but looked lost in the first half.
If he dived he deserved his booking. Does beg the question why didn't Mount get booked for a very similar dive in the first 5 minutes? Big club bias

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here