All thse who SHED A TEAR today say...... AYYYYYE!!!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

the munch

Jul 1, 2011
did you feel the need to let a tear go, i don't blame you if you did....i was watching live link and felt it....AYYYYEE!!!!

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
I was less emotional than I thought I would be. Just got caught up in the atmosphere, which was fantastic, and a plus is that my new WSU neighbours seem clued up, supportive and not moaners. Result!

Benjyman1990

Registered Boon.
Jul 31, 2011
North Stand & Worthing
AYYYEE, listening to the road to falmer on SCR, despite the fact i've heard it before... Ohh and i think there may have been a tear of joy when we got the winner!

HenryC

Mar 27, 2010
South West!
Deffo something wet on my face listening to the commentary when the winner went in. The perfect end to 14 years of waiting.

generation x

its in the blood
Nov 24, 2007
I found it very emotional again before kickoff. Went nuts when our second went in. What a day. Champagne now, not my normal tipple but why not.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Ayyyeeee - happy to admit I cried during the build up before kick off.

libra-gully

Jan 26, 2011
Highly embarrassing, but yes. I think for the most part though it was down to remembering those of us who were not there today to see such a wonderful sight!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Voice cracked a couple of times and went f***ing berserk when we scored both goals.

Sorry if I inappropriately grabbed and hugged anyone!

I love you all

And Smith Did Score

May 9, 2010
Glasgow
That's an AYYYYYE from me. Listening to GOSBTS live on Radio Sussex up in Scotland. Wish I was there but would never take a ticket from the die hards. What a proud day

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
None, just a closure really and a huge line drawn under a long period of playing at home in sh1te stadiums

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
When the videos were being played before the game and when the players came out, my eyes were a little moist!

Heffle Gull

JCL since 1979
Feb 5, 2004
Heathfield
AYE AYE. Walking the dog, listening to the radio when GOSBTS came on.

Expect to shed a few more on Tues when I make my first visit.

Can't bloody wait

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports