Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All the Zaha stuff [Merged]

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The benchmark for Zahas value will be what Ince goes for as he looks a much better prospect

Ince maybe heading to Man United for as little as £6M , making a realistic value for Winifred around the £4.5M mark.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Ince maybe heading to Man United for as little as £6M , making a realistic value for Winifred around the £4.5M mark.

Wilf will go when he or we are ready not before . Youve gotta stop spouting speculalation your getting a reputation ( along with phallus ) of being abit of a tit !

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Zaha worth 11 million minimum? :wozza:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Of which half were from the spot, just saying if he is so amazing you'd expecting him to be picking up these awards.

Youd think so wouldnt you . Anthow as long as his profile is kept low the longer he will stay and provide us with plenty of excitement . I just hope suitors dont view these boards with its multiple wilf threads !

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Palace have turned down Near £7m from Bolton-still well short of £11m though

Clubs like Palace? Only 4-5 years ago we were getting 17-18,000 each week. Thats easily achievable again, deals like the Burnley game will help attract new fans long term and the recent upturn in our results and the attacking performances (whereas recent years it's been negative and boring) will bring the crowds back.

Lets see how many you get against Millwall.

Last season the official attendance was about 15.5 k of which 2.5k were Millwall - so that puts the actual Palace at about 11 - 12k. With all this new found optimism how many Palace do you think will be there ?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Palace have turned down Near £7m from Bolton-still well short of £11m though

Its rising dont you worry . I dont get this wilf obsession i really dont , havent you got any flair players down there ?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Wilf will go when he or we are ready not before . Youve gotta stop spouting speculalation your getting a reputation ( along with phallus ) of being abit of a tit !

I only speculate about what has already been written , not made up on the spur of the moment without any substance , this is from October 2nd.
Ferguson steps up Manchester United's £5 million Tom Ince pursuit
The Old Trafford manager had lunch with Ince's father Paul on Monday and revealed he was preparing to make a January move for Blackpool winger

EXCLUSIVE
By Wayne Veysey | Chief Correspondent

Manchester United have stepped up their efforts to sign Blackpool winger Tom Ince and are planning a £5 million (€6.25m) January move for the 20-year-old, Goal.com can reveal.

Sir Alex Ferguson had lunch with Ince’s father Paul in Manchester on Monday and is understood to have said he wants the Seasiders midfielder to follow in the 44-year-old's illustrious footsteps.

Ince moved to Blackpool from Liverpool in the summer of 2011 on a two-year contract which expires at the end of the season.

The England Under-21 international has begun the campaign in outstanding form for the Championship club, scoring six goals in seven league matches.

Although he would be available on a free transfer next summer, Ferguson is believed to be keen to integrate Ince into the United set-up as soon as possible and is ready to sanction a £5m (€6.25m) January swoop.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I only speculate about what has already been written , not made up on the spur of the moment without any substance , this is from October 2nd.
The Old Trafford manager had lunch with Ince's father Paul on Monday and revealed he was preparing to make a January move for Blackpool winger

EXCLUSIVE

Manchester United have stepped up their efforts to sign Blackpool winger Tom Ince and are planning a £5 million (€6.25m) January move for the 20-year-old, Goal.com can reveal.

Sir Alex Ferguson had lunch with Ince’s father Paul in Manchester on Monday and is understood to have said he wants the Seasiders midfielder to follow in the 44-year-old's illustrious footsteps.

Ince moved to Blackpool from Liverpool in the summer of 2011 on a two-year contract which expires at the end of the season.

The England Under-21 international has begun the campaign in outstanding form for the Championship club, scoring six goals in seven league matches.

Although he would be available on a free transfer next summer, Ferguson is believed to be keen to integrate Ince into the United set-up as soon as possible and is ready to sanction a £5m (€6.25m) January swoop.

I think you need to get out more .

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Its rising dont you worry . I dont get this wilf obsession i really dont , havent you got any flair players down there ?

Yes but our wingers seem to keep getting injured.stop start

pauldcpfc

Banned
Feb 16, 2010
Surrey

EXCLUSIVE

The last line contradicts your entire point.

Why am I not stunned by that?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Let me guess ! vincente ?

Oh him-yes and Buckley and lua when Gus only plays 1 a game as well-still we rely on sound defence and a passing game-not 1 individual.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Oh him-yes and Buckley and lua when Gus only plays 1 a game as well-still we rely on sound defence and a passing game-not 1 individual.

I think wilf has played more games this season than these 3 injury proned wingers put together . Sure we would miss him who wouldnt but weve got a good squad with plenty of options .

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I think wilf has played more games this season than these 3 injury proned wingers put together . Sure we would miss him who wouldnt but weve got a good squad with plenty of options .

Of course,the real test come in December-i hope we are both at full strength.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The last line contradicts your entire point.

Why am I not stunned by that?

If Ince goes to Man United for only £5M as suggested then Zaha would be worth even less on that basis , length of contracts are meaningless once a player wants to leave for a BIGGER club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here