Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Thats not an excuse already is it ?

No just giving you hope,false delusion that you may think another 5-0 is on the cards-read it how you like home teams should most times win,which will make your defeat all the more painfull-

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
No just giving you hope,false delusion that you may think another 5-0 is on the cards-read it how you like home teams should most times win,which will make your defeat all the more painfull-

Nah that 5-0 was a one off you were poor that day , we are much more evenly matched now . It will be a good game and id like to think you will feel more pain than us .

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
No mate, I dont wish palace to cause financial misery to another set of creditors and then shortly after boast on national media that they have an asset worth £Millions. But I do think that if palace go into administration by living above their means for a third time then they should drop down two divisions or even expelled to the Conference. And that goes for every club, including the albion, not just palace.

With the transfer money received this season, we have covered any shortfall this season.
If Wilf goes, that would cover the next two seasons at least, so don't get too alarmed about another administration .

pauldcpfc

Banned
Feb 16, 2010
Surrey
If Ince goes to Man United for only £5M as suggested then Zaha would be worth even less on that basis , length of contracts are meaningless once a player wants to leave for a BIGGER club.
Excellent, you've proved you really have no idea.

Bearing in mind that
a) Zaha did an interview this week stating he gets homesick from Palace when going on U21 duty and will not be going anywhere in January anyway, so the point is moot.

b) You are saying that a player with 6 months on his contract will be worth the same value as a player with 54 months on his contract even when their abilities are closely matched, that is frankly rubbish.

c) When he leaves, it will be because Freedman can do no more for him. Whether it is next Summer or after a year in the Premiership, Zaha has the potential to go the whole way, and did as much in his limited time with the ball last night than Ince and Sterling did despite being forcefed the ball every 20 seconds.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Nah that 5-0 was a one off you were poor that day , we are much more evenly matched now . It will be a good game and id like to think you will feel more pain than us .

As much as i would like you to fade away if we are both in the top 6 it should be a classic with a full house (well it would never be allowed) in fact i am slowly changing my mind,call me mad but i hope we both have a promotion battle-i know others will disagree-i think it would be great.

Feb 14, 2010
With the transfer money received this season, we have covered any shortfall this season.
If Wilf goes, that would cover the next two seasons at least, so don't get too alarmed about another administration .

Palace could also pay back the people they owed cash to from the previous two insolvent situations. Its just disgraceful to one minute be insolvent and the next have the club saying they have an asset worth £Millions. What on earth was the Administrator doing? If palace owed me cash I would be seeking my money and / or looking at that administrator with a claim in mind.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Palace could also pay back the people they owed cash to from the previous two insolvent situations. Its just disgraceful to one minute be insolvent and the next have the club saying they have an asset worth £Millions. What on earth was the Administrator doing? If palace owed me cash I would be seeking my money and / or looking at that administrator with a claim in mind.
Do you spout this old tosh when you meet up with your palace mates ? if so i would hope they would rip the piss out of you .

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Excellent, you've proved you really have no idea.

Bearing in mind that
a) Zaha did an interview this week stating he gets homesick from Palace when going on U21 duty and will not be going anywhere in January anyway, so the point is moot.

b) You are saying that a player with 6 months on his contract will be worth the same value as a player with 54 months on his contract even when their abilities are closely matched, that is frankly rubbish.

c) When he leaves, it will be because Freedman can do no more for him. Whether it is next Summer or after a year in the Premiership, Zaha has the potential to go the whole way, and did as much in his limited time with the ball last night than Ince and Sterling did despite being forcefed the ball every 20 seconds.

Point a-will put off potential buyers-perhaps £11m is really a pipe dream
point b-possible age related
Point c-will have to move to play more than u21 level for England-perhaps Brighton next season will be the club for him :lolol:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Another chant for the game in December ? "Pay Up Palace , Palace Pay Up" :lolol:

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012

Legally they have no obligation to the previous owners mistakes, has much as it obviously causes you so much pain.
Regarding the administrator, was he supposed to do a Mystic Meg and look in the crystal ball ?
One thing that is crystal clear, is that you have a unhealthy hatred of all things CPFC related .

Feb 14, 2010
Do you spout this old tosh when you meet up with your palace mates ? if so i would hope they would rip the piss out of you .

Sorry mate, what is "tosh" about pointing out that one minute there are 250 teenagers getting laughed out of the city and crying because palace are skint, then the next a palace manager talking about having an asset worth £millions. Utterly disgraceful and leave aside your palace loyalty, you will think the same. You should have been relegated when you went insolvent and every player sold. I would think that if that was the Albion too.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Isn't this fun-a few weeks ago our friends from SP were in turmoil,were prepared to sack freedman,were watching the worst team in 35 years and had gates to match now they go on a good run and flock to the boards in droves-just watch in a couple of weeks from now when we overtake again how quickly they evaporate-make the most of it folks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports