Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alireza Jahanbakhsh joins Feyenoord

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Listening on the radio WA repeatedly said he needed to get wide and stretch the defence but alas he kept occupying space next to our players - he's basically feckin clueless and gets knocked off the ball far too easily IMO.

WA is spot on. I was shouting at him at the TV! And you could see Potter getting frustrated. It was so obvious we needed to add width, the middle of the pitch was totally cramped.

It’s why Zeqiri was told to stick to the touchline when he came on.

albionalbino

Nov 1, 2009
West Sussex
Just watched his post match interview. He seems to be in a good mood, smiling and upbeat.
He'd be better off at Rangers playing poor opposition and scoring goals. he's not good enough for this level.

andys320

Jan 10, 2014
Sorry can't agree that he is rubbish, looked like he wanted to win, robbed of confidence!

There's a good player here, better thaan Connelly, btter than Trossard on recent performances.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Time to go. Lovely guy but time to go. He is Championship at best. He'll be a Reach style player who scores worldies regularly, but he isn't up to this level.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Awful today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No he wasn't he just played like an Albion player.

Some quality (start of the second half)
Some poor poor football.
Flattered to deceive in front of goal.
Never looked like scoring.

The basic description of everyone except Bissouma.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
With Propper, both a joke today. Physically weak, awful decision making, a lack of awareness of team mates, both should be nowhere near an Albion match day squad.

Would prefer that they were shipped on in January ..... who’d want them?

andys320

Jan 10, 2014
Sorry can't agree that he is rubbish, looked like he wanted to win, robbed of confidence!

There's a good player here, better thaan Connelly, btter than Trossard on recent performances.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Give him a handkerchief and tell him to be a corner flag. Only way he'll do anything useful for us.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Hugely disappointed with him today and I love AJ.

He’s had chances in the team lately, no complaints, and he hasn’t delivered. In his defence, most of our players haven’t.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk

I agree with you. He was asked to do the nigh impossible today and worked his socks off trying to hold his own up there. Looked more skilful as of late, probably owing to more game time recently. I'm not sure he's the answer, and certainly not in that lineup, but he was certainly better than 3-4 others I could name today that should be higher up the list of those being shipped off.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

I don’t agree re AJ, but the Trossard comparison is interesting. More and more he just looks like a poor man’s Knockaert.

At least with Knocky you got 100% effort even though it was misguided a few times...... I’d take that every time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
I don’t agree re AJ, but the Trossard comparison is interesting. More and more he just looks like a poor man’s Knockaert.

At least with Knocky you got 100% effort even though it was misguided a few times...... I’d take that every time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Knocky delivered a hell of a lot more for us than Trossard or Jahanbaksh

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here