Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alexis Mac Allister - *** New Contract Until 2025 ***

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
The only place I can see for White would be to replace Webster - and that would be one hell of a climb-down for Potter. £3M - £4M for another season's loan to The Champions Of Europe?

I think we'll go back to the back 3 next season.

White - Dunk - Webster

Lampley & Burn/Bernardo bombing down the wings. What a f*cking sight it'll be.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Here we go... MacAllister is the new saviour and greatest ever player. "Why doesn't he start?!" etc

A few starts later...

"MacAllister isn't up to it, what does Groß have to do to get a game?"

Football fans :lol:

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
I spent longer explaining who he was, how much he cost, how we had to pay to get him back from his loan and why it was stupid to bring him on with 30 seconds left to the missus than he spent on the pitch, and in that time he set up a winning goal.

He will have an appearance bonus, seems a few on here don't realise even 30 seconds is a gesture from GP and a pay cheque topup from the club.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
He will have an appearance bonus, seems a few on here don't realise even 30 seconds is a gesture from GP and a pay cheque topup from the club.

He had to make a sub. Bissouma had cramp and couldn’t run.

Fair play to Potter though, for throwing on AMac, when it would have been easy to chuck on Duffy.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
So far, every time he has come on, in the short time he has had on the pitch, he has looked assured, kept possession and made quick forward passes. I like him.

stewart_weir

Mar 19, 2017
Alexis Mac Allister - $10M valuation met *** SIGNED ***

I think we'll go back to the back 3 next season.

White - Dunk - Webster

Lampley & Burn/Bernardo bombing down the wings. What a f*cking sight it'll be.

I don't see White with us next season. he will either get sold to Leeds or another top 6 side for an obscene amount of money.

Like everyone just haven't seen enough of ally mac to form an opinion. Despite starting sluggish which was to be expected we got into the game and played well at times. We shouldn't under estimate arsenal, they were a wounded animal after city thrashing and have some expensive quality. To come from behind and win was a massive boost for a team that hadn't won in 2020 in unusual settings but showed we are up for the battle and hopefully will win that battle(to stay up).

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Why would we sell him to Leeds?

Why would we sell him to anyone?

TB has shown over the years, Stephens Dunk,and Knocky,that he doesn’t sell anyone he doesn’t want to. White has the potential to be an England international, he has 2 years left on his contract, we don’t need to sell him, if we stay up.
I look forward to watching him in the stripes next season, for at least one season.
I hope we are looking at extending his contract.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Calling for him to start every match is misplaced and underrates the players who have been performing for us for a good number of games.

What is undeniably the case is that we have variety in our attacking options and that will help us immensely.
I remember when Mooy looked a world-beater for 4 or 5 games, until he was smothered by every team we played against.

The more players we can bring on that cause the opposition to change plans the better.

Even if he sees this season out as a supersub, it will have been worth bringing him back.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Why would we sell him (White) to Leeds?

I don't think for a minute we would.

However, Potter might have trouble incorporating him in the team next season, as that would surely be at the expense of Webster - and Potter's obviously very keen on Webster; he's invested a lot of faith in him. Perhaps we could consider letting Leeds have him on loan for another season - for a hefty loan fee, of course.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
However, Potter might have trouble incorporating him in the team next season, as that would surely be at the expense of Webster - and Potter's obviously very keen on Webster; he's invested a lot of faith in him. Perhaps we could consider letting Leeds have him on loan for another season - for a hefty loan fee, of course.

He wouldn't have any trouble if Dunk had been sold.

If I were Arsenal's manager (whether that be Arteta or someone else) I'd certainly be looking very seriously at Dunk - or a player like him - and splash out for him. There's a team that definitely needs some steel at the back.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I don't see White with us next season. he will either get sold to Leeds or another top 6 side for an obscene amount of money.

I get the impression that Potter very much wants to work with White. He's his type of player, and I think Potter is probably White' s type of manager.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
I don't think for a minute we would.

Leeds are likely to be a direct rival next season so I'd hope we aren't doing them any favours.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think it's too late to claim him for Scotland. :wink:

As someone else posted, the Albion with an Argentine no 10, ‘kin ‘ell!

I hold my hand up to thinking that he would never pull on an Albion shirt and am very chuffed he has

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here