Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alexis Mac Allister - *** New Contract Until 2025 ***

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I complained to the floor (Mrs and child) "what's the point in bringing him on now FFS? He's class and needs more time..."

A minute later the living room was trashed.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I complained to the floor (Mrs and child) "what's the point in bringing him on now FFS? He's class and needs more time..."

A minute later the living room was trashed.

Me:

'He's not even going to get a touch, is he'

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
The winner came about from McAllister playing a direct pass into Connolly rather than side way to safety, this is what we are missing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Not sure how many minutes he's actually played for us in the first team, but I'd wager it's easily less than 30 (not bothering to look it up). In that time he nearly won us a game at Wolves and helped us win against Arsenal. Meanwhile Gross did nothing for an hour today.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Where's the love for Propper's little over the shoulder flick? :shrug:

Four players, five touches creating a brilliant goal from absolutely nothing. I could watch that sequence all day .... and probably will.
So what you're saying is we wouldn't have won if Davy didn't have lockdown hair.

I hear you blud.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009

Four players, five touches creating a brilliant goal from absolutely nothing. I could watch that sequence all day .... and probably will.

It was a lovely flick, crisp one touch pass, lovely flick and ended with a great finish.

Propper is different gravy when Potter pushes him forward, he much seems to prefare that role.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Not sure how many minutes he's actually played for us in the first team, but I'd wager it's easily less than 30 (not bothering to look it up). In that time he nearly won us a game at Wolves and helped us win against Arsenal. Meanwhile Gross did nothing for an hour today.

It’s time to put Gross out his misery. He’s been hopeless this season and unlikely to do much in the run in. Give Alexis his chance.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
It was a lovely flick, crisp one touch pass, lovely flick and ended with a great finish.

Propper is different gravy when Potter pushes him forward, he much seems to prefare that role.
Yep. Looks so much better when he's not attempting an intricate pass on the edge of OUR box.

He's quality but he needs to be kept away from any kind of defensive duties.

We have Dale FFS.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Me:

'He's not even going to get a touch, is he'

I spent longer explaining who he was, how much he cost, how we had to pay to get him back from his loan and why it was stupid to bring him on with 30 seconds left to the missus than he spent on the pitch, and in that time he set up a winning goal.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Macca, Maupay and Connolly could be the future for this team

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You can add Bissouma and Ben White to that list. And the combined age of all 5 is less than Glenn Murray.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013

That flick was top drawer. Propper on his game is a superb player

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
You can add Bissouma and Ben White to that list. And the combined age of all 5 is less than Glenn Murray.

The only place I can see for White would be to replace Webster - and that would be one hell of a climb-down for Potter. £3M - £4M for another season's loan to The Champions Of Europe?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here