Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alexis Mac Allister - *** New Contract Until 2025 ***

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Just checked this thread to see if there was an official verdict now we've seen him on the pitch. Guess it's on the match thread ???

I thought he looked quite good, got in the spaces and didn't look out of place at all.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
South America have all their top talent drained by the bright lights (ahem, big money) of Europe. This captures it pretty well:

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...iele-de-rossi-boca-juniors-football-argentina

Good article thanks.

One of the links in the article is to this one which lists out 332 deaths at football games in Argentina. Quite a few are fans being shot, and in their 20s of the more recent deaths, one assumes by opposition fans. Puts the Haha meat pie saga into perspective.

No wonder anyone who can get out, does.

http://salvemosalfutbol.org/lista-de-victimas-de-incidentes-de-violencia-en-el-futbol/

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I'm hoping young Alexis hasn't been left to self-isolate on his own after only recently having moved from Argentina.
Have there been any social media updates on his situation? Is he still in Sussex? Does he have friends or family with him?

I hope the lad is okay. It's not an ideal time for him to try and cope with home sickness.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
I'm hoping young Alexis hasn't been left to self-isolate on his own after only recently having moved from Argentina.
Have there been any social media updates on his situation? Is he still in Sussex? Does he have friends or family with him?

I hope the lad is okay. It's not an ideal time for him to try and cope with home sickness.

I think his mums here with him!

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
F20F211B-C551-4589-8F0B-8ACED9715ED0.jpeg

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Been wondering the same. Poor lad, a long way from home and cannot really integrate into his new surroundings or team mates.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Looking at the photo above, can you believe that a player in an Argentina number 10 shirt is ours?

Seriously?

If we can start next season in the Premier League with Alexis MacAllister and Ben White in our squad I will be seriously excited.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013

I see from Insta Maty Ryan has gone back to Australia so presumably he's gone home too

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Looking at the photo above, can you believe that a player in an Argentina number 10 shirt is ours?

Seriously?

If we can start next season in the Premier League with Alexis MacAllister and Ben White in our squad I will be seriously excited.

I'll be excited just to see some football. Rest is detail.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Cracking performance today, excellent touch to help setup the winner. Then helping the defence with a good tackle to stop Arsenal in their tracks right on the final whistle.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here