Whhhooooooooo's that man from Argentina,
Who's that man we all adore,
Alex Mac is his name,
and he scores a goal a game
and we won't mention Leo anymoreeeee

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
He was actually strolling around the lanes on Friday night, saw him walk by the Font whilst I was having a drink in the Bath arms.

Young bloke? Tattoos? Artfully-trimmed beard? Expensively crafted devil-may-care hair? I'm thinking that unless he was walking about in full-on Full Kit Wanker mode then it could have been any one of a thousand lookie likeys in this town :moo:

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Young bloke? Tattoos? Artfully-trimmed beard? Expensively crafted devil-may-care hair? I'm thinking that unless he was walking about in full-on Full Kit Wanker mode then it could have been any one of a thousand lookie likeys in this town :moo:

Well, he was with two other guys showing him about, pointing at stuff and speaking Spanish so I think my detective skills may be hot on this one.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Everyone in Buenos Aires and that region walk around with these "mate" drinks. Like tea but not. Actually quite nice and
it's an art making it.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Everyone in Buenos Aires and that region walk around with these "mate" drinks. Like tea but not. Actually quite nice and
it's an art making it.

Argentinians are mad for it. Schelotto is always posting pictures of it on Intagram. Actually recall him and Izquierdo watching a U23s match at the Amex when they were newly signed and El Galgo was supping on his maté then.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
He’s either going to be the most amazing player we’ve ever bought, a pure masterstroke, or totally caves to the expectations piled on him and goes the Ali route, and can’t kick a ball straight.

I have a feeling it’s gonna be closer to the former.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He’s either going to be the most amazing player we’ve ever bought, a pure masterstroke, or totally caves to the expectations piled on him and goes the Ali route, and can’t kick a ball straight.

I have a feeling it’s gonna be closer to the former.

Oi, Ali J is coming good!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Argentinians are mad for it. Schelotto is always posting pictures of it on Intagram. Actually recall him and Izquierdo watching a U23s match at the Amex when they were newly signed and El Galgo was supping on his maté then.

Uruguayans too. I remember Gus Poyet liking it. You can buy it in the tea shop in Gardener Street.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I thought we voted to get rid of all this shite.

If, in 1 week, he ain't drinking a mug of PG Tips, milk and two sugars, he can feck off back to which ever one of our colonies he came from.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I do think the way this signing has worked out could help us. If we’d signed him this January with a work permit immediately, we would have had to pay a lot more and there would have been a much bigger fanfare about it.

Now, he can go under the radar somewhat with less pressure and hopefully under estimated by opposition managers.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Long article by Andy Naylor in The Athletic this morning. Clear implication that Ali Mac will be competing with Gross for a slot, and is likely to be involved sooner rather than later........

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Long article by Andy Naylor in The Athletic this morning. Clear implication that Ali Mac will be competing with Gross for a slot, and is likely to be involved sooner rather than later........

I fully I expect an NSC spy to be at the signing session and to actually ask him if he is starting on Saturday - any volunteers?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here