You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Boy Blue

Banned
Mar 14, 2016
Not through choice it would appear...

"What happens if Hull’s left or right midfielder is injured and Steve Bruce asks Diame, for the benefit of the team, to play out wide? Is he going to throw his toys out the pram?

Source: http://metro.co.uk/2014/09/05/why-e...ohamed-diames-comments-4857841/#ixzz4G4yehA9S

Wow that was harsh on the player but seems he's got an attitude problem but then again it must be frustrating for a player to keep being played out of position. Like the bit where it says he'll perform against the best sides but medioca against the lesser sides, if that's the case he'll love playing against Rotherham, Burton and that like.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Newcastle triggered the release clause in Mo Diame's Hull contract and in talks with the player now, apparently.

Hull are in real trouble. No signings, no manager and in danger of losing key players. Can't believe they've made such a mess of the summer.

As for Newcastle, it sounds like their interest might have cooled in Knockaert but not because of Diame. Think he is more a Sissoko replacement when he goes. Hopefully they will turn their attention to other wingers now.

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
Probably means nothing but I just saw Knockaert in Brighton station with his partner, kids and loads of luggage about to board a train.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Probably means nothing but I just saw Knockaert in Brighton station with his partner, kids and loads of luggage about to board a train.

Not funny Smithy.....:tantrum:

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
I doubt he would take his kids mrs and loads of luggage up to Newcastle until after contract negotiations and medical.

What kind of a father/partner would want to take their family to Newcastle at all?
No way to sugarcoat that potential move.

New Seagull

Sep 27, 2015
Perhaps he was just going to Waterloo to see them off as they were getting train back to France to see family.

If he was going to sign for Newcastle, I would like to think in the current market we would get £15m for him, as he is top champ player & is still young.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
They obviously do as I was not joking. He was about to board a train.

Not such good news that if he was boarding a train because I can't see them having a few days off, with the season due to start; however, if they had lots of luggage. Perhaps with school holidays he was just putting wife and kids on train and maybe they were going up to get Eurostar back to see family in France.

So the big question is ........Did Anthony himself get on the train Monsieur Poirot ?

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Perhaps he was just going to Waterloo to see them off as they were getting train back to France to see family.

If he was going to sign for Newcastle, I would like to think in the current market we would get £15m for him, as he is top champ player & is still young.

Great minds think alike but Eurostar goes fro St Pancras now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here