Albion knock back Newcastle bid for winger

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
Yesterday I was praying that Pritchard coming in would keep knocky here, now I'm just praying knocky doesn't go ��

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Within 24 hours of losing out on a big money signing , Rafa just reminds AK he is still there and interested... Not good

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

Wouldn't it be great if a player came out and said "Nah, not interested at the moment"..

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Wouldn't it be great if a player came out and said "Nah, not interested at the moment"..

That is the worrying bit......The silence. How many players would turn down Newcastle United for Brighton, a massive pay rise and be part of a squad full of expensive signings. Honestly......would you? (without your blue & white tinted sunglasses)

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
That is the worrying bit......The silence. How many players would turn down Newcastle United for Brighton, a massive pay rise and be part of a squad full of expensive signings. Honestly......would you? (without your blue & white tinted sunglasses)

Knockaert turned down a decent deal at Leciester as he wasn't playing enough football or the star of the show. He's one of the very few that I think playing football is pretty high up the list of priorities.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
“I'm not thinking about anything else. I'm focused on the team. My future's here and for sure I will stay.” @AKnockaert after #BHAFC win.

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
Vicente was legendary and had some moments of sheer brilliance . I actually get more excited by Knockaert though , he seems to be able to make something out of nothing EVERY time and his first touch is amazing .

I would go as far to say he's the best Brighton player I've seen play .

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
Vicente was legendary and had some moments of sheer brilliance . I actually get more excited by Knockaert though , he seems to be able to make something out of nothing EVERY time and his first touch is amazing .

I would go as far to say he's the best Brighton player I've seen play .

Absolutely the best. Sensational player.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports