Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion knock back Newcastle bid for winger

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
May be alone on this, but thought he was average by his own (very high) standards.

However, the pure emotion from him when he scored means I'll overlook all of that.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Knocky signing new contract?

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Fantastic player and love the flair and the confidence.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
I thought he was immense last evening, when a most around him in the first half disappeared.....

This for me. And it isn't even his offensive input, it's how bleeding hard he works for the side. There's no jogging back, no avoiding challenges, he sprints everywhere to help his team. He's an outlet in defensive situations too, often being the guy we give the ball to in awkward positions when we're trying to play out, even when he's surrounded by 2 or 3 opposition players.

But offensively... :love:

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
We are lucky to have him at our club. He is easily a Premiership player and deserves to be playing in that division. Some of his play was breathtaking last night. Fingers crossed that no Premiership bids come in for him before the end of the window.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
We are lucky to have him at our club. He is easily a Premiership player and deserves to be playing in that division. Some of his play was breathtaking last night. Fingers crossed that no Premiership bids come in for him before the end of the window.

Said the same last season. A fantastic player, he will take us up of we keep him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here