Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion ex-pats: are you heading back for the play-offs?

Seagulls over Essex

Jun 4, 2004
Leigh-on-Sea
If any ex-pat fans are travelling for the Wolves and play-off games and want to get in touch, we would love to feature you in The Argus.
Please contact me on 01273 544530 or email neil.vowles@theargus.co.uk.
If you're an ex-pat and won't be able to make it we're also interested to hear from you about the agony of missing out and how you will follow the promotion push.

I shall be travelling over from Essex if that's any good?

nipponseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Definately!! This is our biggest game since the one in 1991 - Bigger even!! The wife thinks I'm nuts, but, it's the Albion!! One question though - Wembley tickets!!?? I don't have any "Loyalty Points" apart from supporting the Albion for 35years!! 17 of which have been in Japan! Will I be able to get a ticket?????

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Marbella? i suppose if one is looking for a rich essex gangster, ego, rich arabs, stuck up whores, and a big footballers wives type buzz....

I had the misfortune to go to Benidorm once for a holiday.
I spent the first 2 nights with the mob culture then hired a car and spent the rest of the time getting as far away from it as possible.
I spent a few nights with the locals at a seafront village called Althea, which was very enjoyable.

Ken Livingstone Seagull

Aug 29, 2003
Maui, Hawaii
:bigwave:
Long overdue, DKM - the Portslade Muppets would be a match for anyone on their day.

If Ken Livingstone Seagull makes it back for the Final, it's definitely Mai Tais all round.

For younger NSC readers, this is a guy who lives in Hawaii and makes a living writing cookbooks.

I think he still has less than 150 posts on NSC despite having been on the new version of NSC for 10 years this August (and the old one for longer).

Aloha to the hammock.

Good grief, it's Harty, Col the MoH and DKM all in one thread again. The Click Rules!

:bigwave:

What kind of sandwich did y'all have today then?

As for posting, Harty, Bozza once told me it works like VCash so I'm trying to keep the old powder dry just in case I need to report on the latest cocktail du jour or Barntit, Gezza and Sompting return. Meanwhile I'm a serial lurker, leave the heavy lifting to you young uns.

In regards Play Off Final, I am planning a pre-emptive black-ops stylee in-n-out jobbie closer to the time. After that and before Mrs. KLS wakes up to complain, I might just make a mad dash from the humble grass hut and go for it. It's only 8,500 miles each way after all, though the flying boat takes a while. But I'll have to swan back sharpish to see my U-14 phenom play in the US Regional Finals for the unfortunately-named United FC (btw he's also on the Western Region team and made the National training camp last summer. Not boasting or anything. When do you suggest I let Gus know?
:timmy:

85 degrees here, sunny, moderate trade winds at 15mph, surf's up. Playoff Final tickets? Book 'em, Danno. Final score? Five-oh.

Cheers and possibly, hopefully, see you soon.
KLS

If I do make it, definitely a meat-up for a mai tai or three, although I admit to a partiality to Lava Flows these days.

helipilot

Jan 20, 2010
I started work in the USA in January and had to hand my season ticket back :(

If we make it to the final I will definitely do my best to get back for it!!

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I started work in the USA in January and had to hand my season ticket back :(

If we make it to the final I will definitely do my best to get back for it!!

can't you just fly your helicopter back? ;)

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
can't you just fly your helicopter back? ;)

Good idea. Can the wife and I grab a lift? We'll split the petrol.

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003
Alas no, already been back twice this season, (highlight being the Aloha hat-trick against Huddersfield.)

Will be watching with my dad and 2 young sons (whom, I imagine, will be in their full home kits), here via BEin I imagine.

Anyone in or around LA or the OC is more than welcome to join us.

The Brighton guys at Etnies always watch the games in The olde ship in santa ana if you fancy being with a few fellow fans........to be honest if your boys turn up in full Brighton kits ,they'll probably be invited down to the Etnies to grab what they fancy from the warehouse !!!

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Final if we get there....................................................

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
photo.JPG

More loyalty points for that travel hey colonies man?

Cypriot-Seagull

Jul 15, 2011
Somewhere in Cyprus
Very very annoyed today just found out that I have to request time off work for the Final by Saturday the latest. (Apparently so they replace me when I'm in blighty)
So come on albion do me a favour and do the business on Friday night.

helipilot

Jan 20, 2010
It would probably be quicker to swim... which we'd have to do after we ran out of fuel about 2 hours into the journey... oh and it only has 2 seats!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here