Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion ex-pats: are you heading back for the play-offs?

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
So you fled to the Spanish resorts where immigrant Brits turn up in their thousands each year to get drunk and take drugs. Er...

southern spain is quite big - there are only a handful of horrible little towns west of malaga......... its different too, taking drugs in the UK is a massive part of the culture - in spain only a few take drugs and then at the weekend at night socially (generally speaking).

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
southern spain is quite big - there are only a handful of horrible little towns west of malaga......... its different too, taking drugs in the UK is a massive part of the culture - in spain only a few take drugs and then at the weekend at night socially (generally speaking).

Oh dear!

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009

Marbella, Estepona & Sotogrande are BIG settlements west of Malaga & all are FABULOUS

Albion Rob

If we get to the final I'll fly in on the early flight from Geneva and head back on the last flight. Did the same for the Palace home game and it worked perfectly. Am over here on holiday ATM so got the Wolves game to look forward to on Sunday. Would love to do the PO semis but with two kids under two and a half my wife wasn't really very supportive....

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Wish I could but I cant... but if we make the final Ill be doing my damnedest to see the game live.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
A few years ago, when I lived in Greece, I had an argument with some fool on here when he said that people who moved away where not 'proper' fans.

Those were the days !!! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
If we get to the final I'll fly in on the early flight from Geneva and head back on the last flight. Did the same for the Palace home game and it worked perfectly. Am over here on holiday ATM so got the Wolves game to look forward to on Sunday. Would love to do the PO semis but with two kids under two and a half my wife wasn't really very supportive....

Think you might be disappointed. The Wolves game is on Saturday.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Domsdad

brother of Patch
Sep 24, 2003
Its grim up north
Albion's success is inversely proportional to the number of times I get to see them (just the once this season). So I'll stay in the desert and let son Dom be the family representative.

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Will not be going as I've yet to see us win in six games this season :nono:.

My biggest concern is that the Monday of the play-off final is a working day here!

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Will not be going as I've yet to see us win in six games this season :nono:.

My biggest concern is that the Monday of the play-off final is a working day here!

We’re lucky in the States as May 27 is Memorial Day which is a public holiday. Still considering a flight back if we do make it.

seagull_in_malaysia

Aug 18, 2006
Reading
My Dad does the last 2 games every season from Malaysia (done it for 14 years now). He's said he'll do a day trip for the final if we get there as probably the last time we'll get to Wembley in his lifetime! - land at Heathrow at 6am, head to Wembley, back at Heathrow for the 23.40 flight home in the evening :lolol: .

Hope I don't have to give up my ticket so he can get in!

So.CalGull

Sep 28, 2010
Orange County. California.
Alas no, already been back twice this season, (highlight being the Aloha hat-trick against Huddersfield.)

Will be watching with my dad and 2 young sons (whom, I imagine, will be in their full home kits), here via BEin I imagine.

Anyone in or around LA or the OC is more than welcome to join us.

argusneil

Dec 15, 2010
If any ex-pat fans are travelling for the Wolves and play-off games and want to get in touch, we would love to feature you in The Argus.
Please contact me on 01273 544530 or email neil.vowles@theargus.co.uk.
If you're an ex-pat and won't be able to make it we're also interested to hear from you about the agony of missing out and how you will follow the promotion push.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
If any ex-pat fans are travelling for the Wolves and play-off games and want to get in touch, we would love to feature you in The Argus.
Please contact me on 01273 544530 or email neil.vowles@theargus.co.uk.
If you're an ex-pat and won't be able to make it we're also interested to hear from you about the agony of missing out and how you will follow the promotion push.

using NSC for your stories and then selling them? shame on you........ ok everyone - charge the argus £10 for ex-pat info ;-)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here