Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion ex-pats: are you heading back for the play-offs?

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
I've timed it to be here for the semis -now all I need is tickets for me to take my wife up the Amex - what are the chances?

Do you need to get tickets for that kind of thing?

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Anyone got any idea what the price might be for a day-trip from Ibiza? Or even if its possible?

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
My lad has been in Oz since November but will fly back for the Final if we get there and as he said, it will be worth the £1400.00 !!
His Mum can't understand why anyone would spend all that money for 90 minutes ?
Women, sometimes they just don't get it !!

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
My lad has been in Oz since November but will fly back for the Final if we get there and as he said, it will be worth the £1400.00 !!
His Mum can't understand why anyone would spend all that money for 90 minutes ?
Women, sometimes they just don't get it !!

women are happy to spend 50 odd k for a single afternoon (wedding).....so they have no grounds to talk about such things.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
It would be a nice gesture if the club could help the ex pats to get tickets and help set up our world wide seagull club. When I was in Cambodia a few weeks ago I was asked by a local who do I support Liverpool or Man City I said Brighton Hove Albion he said who. I hope by the end of next season they will know who we are. The famousxxxxxxxxxx :albion2::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Harry H

Comfortably numb.
Aug 11, 2010
We'll be back if we make the final.
We are only in southern Spain,but it will still be expensive and may mean time off of work.
We aren't all loaded ex gangsters here on the Costas!
Great to be in this position.
Well done BHA!

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
Live in Norway, booked a flight shortly after the Blackpool win. I have a season ticket so should be very easy to grab myself a play-off final ticket.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
We'll be back if we make the final.
We are only in southern Spain,but it will still be expensive and may mean time off of work.
We aren't all loaded ex gangsters here on the Costas!
Great to be in this position.
Well done BHA!

Really, yet you haven't been back to the UK for 10 year you said? Didn't want to come back for Cardiff 2004. Smells like a Palace troll to me!

Harry H

Comfortably numb.
Aug 11, 2010
I sort of left Brighton because I didn't like the way it was going.
Immigrants,druggies,alkis etc.
I was born and bred in Brighton.
Played for the club for around five years.
I was right to ship out wasn't I?

Dec 29, 2011
Live in Norway, booked a flight shortly after the Blackpool win. I have a season ticket so should be very easy to grab myself a play-off final ticket.

You live in Norway but have a season ticket? How many games have you been able to attend this season?

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Party in Seattle if(when) we get to the final (assuming a bad coin toss and no one randomly giving out money for flights home)...

Was planning another trip to the Sounders, let me see how next month pans out. Mrs Van Winkle is on the verge of a new job so things could be changing rather rapidly in the next month or so. But if I make any concrete plans I will keep you posted. :thumbsup:

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here

But which Premier league team do you support?!

Drebin

Jul 25, 2011
Norway

What he said, only I don't have a season ticket. Will be back for the final and will be begging for help with getting a ticket if the demand is greater than the supply.

rrruss

Wandering Seagull
Txapelas at the ready and heading back for the Wolves game from northern Spain. Will be back for Wembley too if we get there.

IMG_8530sm.jpg

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton

So you fled to the Spanish resorts where immigrant Brits turn up in their thousands each year to get drunk and take drugs. Er...

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
So you fled to the Spanish resorts where immigrant Brits turn up in their thousands each year to get drunk and take drugs. Er...

And that's just the ones who are not trying to evade the long arm of the law due to serious crime.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here