Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ajax Amsterdam

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Is only really estupinan that really hurts us. He is probably the only one that is difficult to replace with like for like. I have been watching Ajax fan channel which is here for anyone interested https://www.youtube.com/@weTalkAjax and they do look in one hell of a state. Fans chucking things on the pitch, game being stopped, players giving interviews saying they have given up on the season so despite a few injuries probably the best time to play them maybe ever.
Enciso was on fire.....really missed his direct approach

AstroSloth

Dec 29, 2020
Ajax have been having issues since Overmars "resigned" over sending inappropriate messages to female colleagues over an extended period of time.

He was their director of football for nearly 10 years and oversaw much of the recruitment and progress that saw them become a good team in Europe again.

He's now director of football at Antwerp and helped them to win their first title in 66 years.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Ajax have been having issues since Overmars "resigned" over sending inappropriate messages to female colleagues over an extended period of time.

He was their director of football for nearly 10 years and oversaw much of the recruitment and progress that saw them become a good team in Europe again.
Not just messages. He was sending pictures of his KNOB

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
So are you saying 6 or 7
Yer that was silly . How could the first goal not have been an xg of one?!? Also haaland had an easy one on one which he screwed up
You don’t get one for a goal automatically… I don’t reckon the majority in that crowd thought that was anywhere close to a gimme or expected.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
A picture of your knob definitely sends a message.
Do Not Disturb 80S GIF

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
I’m just pleased without bottle tops their fans won’t be able to stop the game by throwing plastic cups on the pitch.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Have the hoards of hooligans arrived yet?

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Have you emailed the bookies to explain that you meant to put the bet on so they should honour it?
I once emailed the customer service department of Mk Dons for an explanation after they cost me £860 in a 5 fold in a match they were heavily expected to win.

No reply

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here