Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Aaron Mooy *** SIGNED on ONE YEAR LOAN DEAL ***

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Potter has created some serious competition for places. Fantastic.

I remember trying to pick who I would play for the Albion back when we were in division 4 (or whatever it was called 20 years ago) and I remember getting to about 6 players and there being nobody else I wanted in the team.

Now when i'm selecting my blue-shifted XI for the weekend, I have absolutely no idea who i'm going to leave out

Like I say, glad i'm not the one making these calls

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I remember trying to pick who I would play for the Albion back when we were in division 4 (or whatever it was called 20 years ago) and I remember getting to about 6 players and there being nobody else I wanted in the team.

Now when i'm selecting my blue-shifted XI for the weekend, I have absolutely no idea who i'm going to leave out

Like I say, glad i'm not the one making these calls

Good times........better to just sit back and let Potter use his wizardry and enjoy it. Perm any 11 from 23.......I’ve given up trying to predict his lineup and tactics. **** knows what the oppo team talks sound like [emoji23][emoji23]

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Just wonder whether we would go for a permanent transfer in January, to stop any other clubs nipping this n.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Just wonder whether we would go for a permanent transfer in January, to stop any other clubs nipping this n.

I find it hard to believe Mooy would easily have his head turned, walk away from what he currently has just to go to another middling/bottom team..

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Today’s Argus
66902C33-50EC-4954-840E-6EECCCD44A2B.jpeg

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Family is well settled in the area, his wife works in the city. He is a very private person and very "un-Australian". My ketchup has told me he and his family are very happy here.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Family is well settled in the area, his wife works in the city. He is a very private person and very "un-Australian". My ketchup has told me he and his family are very happy here.

Thanks Piltdown, that does sound promising.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Oh a good point has been made on Twitter.

Mooy has already played for Huddersfield and the Albion this season so can't be transferred elsewhere, not unless he's prepared to sit out till August.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
0A0DD3CC-FA29-4403-92AD-455806A6E276.jpeg
Fair play to him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here